What CSI Hairstyle would you like to have?

I kinda like the hairstyle of Sofia (LV)... but the curls of Melina Kanakaredes (Stella NY) are really nice too.

Frenchycharly said:
I kinda like the hairstyle of Sofia (LV)... but the curls of Melina Kanakaredes (Stella NY) are really nice too.
The blonde hair of Sofia is gorgeos too it looks like Calleighs hair :D

Calleigh's hair is the best I've ever seen, hands down. But I'd look ridiculous if I were blond, so I guess I'd look better with Calleigh's hair and Sara's colour.

My complexion sucks for blonde hair(halloween costume looked ridiculous so i had to paint my face white)
and I look horrible with curls also...but I like Sara's hairstyle and color.

I wanna say Catherine's in the later seasons. I love blonde hair, I wish my hair was blonde. But then again I would probably look crappy with it. So i'm glad that i'm brunette. My hair's basically the color of Sara's actually. Except I have extremely curly hair, not pretty curls like Stella, just really annoying frizzy kinky curls that I straighten every day.

So i'll go with Catherine's hair, but keep my hair the same color. Confusing I know.

hollie said:
I wanna say Catherine's in the later seasons. I love blonde hair, I wish my hair was blonde. But then again I would probably look crappy with it. So i'm glad that i'm brunette. My hair's basically the color of Sara's actually. Except I have extremely curly hair, not pretty curls like Stella, just really annoying frizzy kinky curls that I straighten every day.

So i'll go with Catherine's hair, but keep my hair the same color. Confusing I know.
so you mean the same straight hair as Catherine and the color of Sarahs hair thats a good combo :D

From all three CSI i have to say Calleigh from CSI:Miami and is kind of surprising cause i dont really watch this series but when i do is probably cause i just want to see her hair. I love her color blonde and the how long and silky pretty it looks. Catherine is close behind too.

I would love to have hair like Saras (in season 6)
But it probs wouldn't suit me, so I'd have to say Sofia, or Calleigh.

i would have the hair style Sara had in the episode (i can't remeber the name) where she, Nick, and Warrick work the case of the boy who got shot in the ware house and they didn't know how, any way i loved her hair in that episode it looked great, she should wear it like that more often.

I have brown and slightly curly hair, so I wouldn't mind having Sara's hairstyle (Cool Change, Invisible Evidence)

This said, I'd like to be blond and have Sofia's hair/haircut :cool:

Back