Welcome to the Fan Fiction/Art Forum!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Guest, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I am pleased to welcome you the Fan Fiction & Art Forum.

What makes a television show strong is the way people relate to it. And there is no stronger relationship people can have with a show then to right fan fiction or do various kinds of art about it.

So weather you want to share your latest fan fiction story, or if you want to show us your new CSI themed avatar you made or you want to show us the drawing you did of a various character. Please share it here with us.

The one teensy rule that I ask from the outset is that you rate your various pieces of fan fiction or art in the subject heading or your thread. ie; G, or PG. This will allow people who may not wish to read or look at the more sensitive material to do so.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or send me an Instant Message. I have all four major IMs and they are all available in my profile. You may also wish to look at the Board Rules and FAQ which are available in the right hand column underneath the advertisement.

2. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

CSI art is something I never thought of. :p

3. Guest

Guest Guest

yes, though I will be extra kind to those who produce nice drawings of Catherine!

I love Marg! :D

4. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

There are much prettier girls on CSI. I will sketch a picture of an exotic dancer. :D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I have several wallpapers of CSI in my computer that I've made. But that's as far as I'll go for fanart. I'm not too great with my hands when it comes to drawing actual people :) Marg might end up looking like a tomato. :lol: :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

definately post them! It would be wonderful to see!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a few things I can put up...mostly catherine art...I am such a sucker for all things catherine.

Question, is this just strictly a fanart/fiction thread; or can we post links to music videos in here as well? I have a few that I wanted to post up, ut wasn't sure what thread i should put them in.

A.I.

8. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

I have a really great site for CSI fanfiction, do ya want it?

9. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

^^^ Let's have it!

10. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

11. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Hey that's not bad- there's some decent stuff on there.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a fanfic link to share, but can't quite allocate the rating for it. What's NC-17? I think this might be it but I just want to make sure.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

NC-17 usually involves a graphic description of sex and or violence. The gap between an "R" rating and an NC-17 rating can be blurry sometimes, so its probably best to try and find an experienced beta reader or a mod to ask for advice :)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

OK thanks. In any case the link was shut down a few days ago. Seems that the writer came under heavy pressure from someone opposed to slash fanfic...

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Man, some people need to get a life. :rolleyes: As long as it's labeled as slash, if someone doesn't don't like it, there's a fairly simple solution, don't read it! It's not rocket science.