Weather Channel anyone?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Axatullux, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I don't think I've been a heavy TV person since FOX Kids declined by the end of the 1990s in my opinion and I started growing out of them. However CSI and CSI NY as well as Desperate Housewives have kind of revived my interest in TV. However throughout the 1990s to the present, my channel has been the weather channel. Is anyone else a fan of this channel as well or am I a rarity?

2. SpeedleCSIMiami

SpeedleCSIMiami CSI Level One

I only watch The Weather Channel when there are bad storms coming or I have relatives in other states so I watch when bad weather is coming there, but I don't watch any of there other programs on there.

3. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

:lol: I put the weather channel on every morning.. that music plays throughout my apartment when I'm getting ready in the morning :lol: I don't know why, but I can watch the weather channel for long periods of time.. and enjoy it! :D

4. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Good Grief at our house I think the weather channel is on all the time. I like watching for big storms and local forecasts. Plus during Hurricane season it is fun to see if they can stand up in the winds. I like Mike Sidel and Jim Cantore.

5. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

:lol: that's true :lol: