We Can Hide It (Sara/Grissom)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by saraXsullivan, Jul 14, 2006.

1. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I kinda thought of something, hehe, it's a GSR fic. Here's the first chapter:

Chapter One

Sara Sidle walked into the break room, where she was greeted by Catherine, Nick, Warrick, and Greg. She sat at the table to the right of the room, across from Greg. Everyone kept quiet, Sara wasn't sure why, but she wasn't going to ask.

She looked over at Warrick, who took a sip of his freshly poured coffee and coughed.

"The lab's coffee tastes like mud," Warrick said.

"We figured that out six years ago," Catherine replied. "Greg, don't you have any that fancy stuff?"

"Yeah, but I only give it to people who pay me," Greg joked. Then Grissom walked into the room.

"Grissom, can you get Greg to make some of his expensive coffee, no one wants to drink the dirt the lab gives us." Catherine said.

"What?" Grissom asked, totally out of it.

Catherine laughed, "nevermind." Grissom shrugged and looked at his clip-board that was in his hand.

"Nick, Greg, you have a B&E." Grissom said as he gave Nick a small piece of paper with the case's information on it.

"Have fun," Catherine teased.

"Catherine and Warrick, you have a B&E too." Grissom said and smirked.

"Have fun," Greg mimicked. Catherine, Warrick, Nick and Greg left the room to start working on their cases. Grissom looked down at his clip-board, then at Sara. Sara stared back at him.

"Um.. Gris?" Sara asked.

"Yes?"

"What.. um.. what case do I have?" Sara asked.

"Oh right." Grissom looked back down at his clip-board, trying to hide the fact that he was blushing. "You're working with me. We have an apparent suicide at a house."

"Okay.. I'll meet you at the car?" Sara asked.

"Okay, honey." Grissom said. Sara smiled, and left the room.

------------------------------------------

I guess I didn't mention that it's set after the Season 6 finale... :D well you know now.

2. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

Nice job. Go on.

3. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

YAY! GSR-y stuffs. Me like. Keep going!

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I like too, keep going!

5. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Yay, looking forward to the next chapter.

6. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Oooh, I wuv it! Hoping to see more terms of endearment from Grissom in Season 7 that's for sure!!

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

7. debje

debje Pathologist

yeah!!! great chapter

8. melbel

melbel Pathologist

it's good keep this up!

9. saraXsullivan

Thanks for the reviews, guys :D

--------------------

Chapter Two

Sara walked out to the Tahoe that was in the parking lot. She looked around for Grissom, but didn't see him anywhere. She had figured that Gil would be ready before her.

Suddenly, Sara was grabbed from behind, not hard, but enough to spook her a little. She realized that it was Grissom's arms that were around her waist.

"Grissom!" Sara said.

"What?" Grissom joked. Sara turned around in his arms so she could face him.

She sighed, "nothing." Grissom released her and walked around to the driver's side of the Tahoe. Sara put her kit in the trunk, beside Grissom's, then got into the passenger's side of the car.

Grissom started the car, and they were on their way to the crime scene. Sara looked out the window at a dog that was running around a tree. There was a little kid that was laughing at it, Sara also laughed. Sara stared out the window for a little while longer, then turned on the radio. Some guy was talking about fertilizers.

"Do you seriously listen to this?" Sara asked Gil. Grissom quickly changed the radio station. "I'm not a big fan of country..." Sara said. Grissom changed the station again. "I'm not really into heavy metal either." Sara said.

"How about you pick the station," Grissom suggested. Sara went through a couple stations, and got bored, so she just turned the radio off. "Didn't find anything?" Grissom asked, then smirked.

"You know I didn't find anything." Sara answered. She paused. "So, do we know anything else about the case?"

"All we know is that it looks like a suicide." Grissom answered. Sara nodded, then went back to staring out the window.

---

The two of them arrived at the crime scene ten minutes later. The house was small, but looked normal. You'd never be able to tell that there was a dead body inside of it.

Sara got out of the car, and got her kit from the trunk. Grissom got out of the car after her and got his kit from the trunk. They showed their badges to the police officer that was standing at the door.

"Hi Jim," Gil said to Brass as they walked into the house.

"Hi Gil, the body is in the upstairs bathroom." Brass said.

"Thanks." Sara said as Gil and her headed upstairs. They walked into the washroom and was greeted by the lovely smell of blood. Their victim had a gun shot to the head, gun was beside the vic. Grissom examined the body, Sara looked around for trace.

"GSR on the vic's hands," Grissom confirmed.

"There's antipsychotics on the counter." Sara said.

"There is?" Gil asked, he looked up at Sara, who picked up the container.

"Clozapine." Sara said. "Usually prescribed for people with schizophrenia. It's particularly for people who haven't responded well to other medications, it helps reduce hallucinations and delusions." Sara explained.

"Our victim had a mental disorder?" Gil asked.

"That's not good for our victim." Sara said. "I think it is a suicide."

10. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Cool-y! Very sweet how Grissom made her jump *le sigh*
    1 thing that I'm slightly confused on - in chapter 1 you said it was in a hotel room and in this chapter it says a house.

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

11. saraXsullivan

Oops. lol. sorry, I changed the first chapter so it's at a house now. lmao. Sorry about that!

12. saraXsullivan

Chapter Three

"I'm going to take a look around the house." Sara decided. Grissom looked up from the body, nodded, then went back to concentrating.

Sara walked out of the washroom and went downstairs. She looked around the kitchen, living room and dining room. She walked even further downstairs, where there was another kitchen, but it looked like it was never used. There was also a computer room and a rec room.

Sara found a door that lead to a basement. She opened it and searched for a light-switch. She found one and turned it on. There were tons of boxes in the basement. Sara went farther into the room and found that there was a small washroom, a laundry room and a cellar.

She looked in the laundry room and found a bloody sheet, which didn't make any sense with their case. How would someone who committed suicide clean up their blood? Sara put the sheet in a paper evidence bag and left it in the laundry room to collect later.

Next, Sara went to the small washroom. She looked for blood in all of the drains in the washroom, but didn't find any. She looked in the cupboard under the sink, but didn't find anything out of the ordinary, just some soap, shampoo, and toilet paper.

Then, Sara walked over to the cellar. She moved the boxes that were covering the door, she unlocked the door, and opened it.

"GRISSOM!" She screamed.

Gil ran as fast as he could to the downstairs. He noticed that the basement door was open, and ran down there.

"GRISSOM!" Sara screamed again.

"I'm here." Gil said as he went to the cellar.

"Get a paramedic," Sara said. Grissom looked in the cellar and saw a young girl staring back up at them. Gil got out his cell phone and called for an ambulance.

Sara bent down beside the little girl. The girl kept staring at her, with her big brown eyes.

"I'm Sara, I'm with the Crime Lab, we're going to get help, okay?" Sara said to the girl. The girl didn't speak, she just kept staring.

"The paramedics are on their way." Gil confirmed.

"What's your name?" Sara asked the girl. Still, the girl didn't speak. Sara stood up and walked over to Grissom, who was farther away from the cellar.

"Wait, don't leave." The girl said. Sara turned quickly, then went back beside the girl.

"Okay. I won't." Sara said to her. "Can you tell me your name?" Sara waited for her to speak, but she didn't. Grissom went back upstairs to collect more evidence, and to wait for the paramedics.

---

The ambulance arrived about five minutes later. They concluded that the girl was fine, but that it would be good to get her checked at the hospital anyway. The ambulance left a bit later, and Sara went back inside.

Grissom came down from the upstairs and met up with Sara near the front door.

"Sara." He said.

"Yeah?" Sara asked.

"I looked at the rooms upstairs, there was one master bedroom, and two kid's rooms." Grissom explained.

"Where's the other kid?" Sara asked retorically.

"Where's the Father?" Grissom also asked.

13. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

**claps hands***

More .....please? :D

Sissi

14. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet keep this up!

15. debje

debje Pathologist

waaaaaaaaaah 2 awesome chapters!!!