Watch Helgenberger On 'The Talk'

CSI Files

Captain
CSI Files previously reported that CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s leading lady Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows) would visit the ladies of CBS’s The Talk on Thursday, December 9. You can find a video of Helgenberger’s brief interview after the jump, in which she discusses her son Hugh and getting back into the dating game after her [...]

More...

They really need to seat the guest differently. It's awkward to watch the guest trying to look back and forth to address all of the hosts. :/

I loved the interview, don't get it though why it lasted only for 5 minutes(unless it wasn't the whole one) and why this talk show needs 4 hosts :/ Like Faylinn said, it looked awkward.

I don't know why Julie needs to sit over there by herself. :shifty: And I really don't get why their headlining guests get less than 5 minutes to talk (minus the time the hosts are talking). How much are they trying to cram into a one hour show?!

BTW, kala, I'm pretty sure that's the whole interview. It's like when Sela Ward was on there - I was like, 'Is that it?' But yes, that was it. *sigh*

Back