Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Sort of, but I feel she was justified

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • A little bit, but she took it too far

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • No, I don't think she was too hard on him at all

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters
I'll echo the opinion that if Lindsay had known about Rikki and she's been in a relationship all this time with Danny, then yes, it would have been justified.

Exactly. Even if they weren't actually in a relationship at the time, I could understand why Lindsay would be hurt and upset over that, since she was taking what happened between her and Danny more seriously than he was.

But she doesn't, even now.

Which is so bizarre if you think about it. So now Lindsay and Danny are going to move forward...without her knowing about Rikki? :confused:

And thanks to the lousy way the whole situation's been handled, we still have no idea whether there was ever a relationship to begin with.

Again, so bizarre.

It hurts me that you saw my darkest moments, but you don’t trust me with yours.

I just read this in a fanfic and it perfectly describes how I feel about the way she acted. like she felt that she was good enough to be saved but not good enough to save him.

That's actually not a bad line. At the same time, I think it's more that Danny doesn't think he deserves to be saved than any commentary on what he thinks of Lindsay.

PerfectAnomaly said:
Even when he apologized to her, which he didn't have to do, she took the opportunity to reiterate how hard he makes it for her to love him.
Especially that part of the phone conversation led me to believe that some of her anger was indeed justified. The fact that he did acknowledge that he had pushed her away and the way he smiled after she told him that he was hard to love were enough proof for me (although we didn't see it on screen) that she had tried once or twice or even more times to talk to him and that he feels like he deserved some of her anger because he has been treating her horribly, for an understandable reason, but that still should not excuse all behaviour.

Again, I read that as more Lindsay reaffirming what Danny has always thought about himself: he is difficult if not impossible to love. He should be grateful for anyone who tries. If you think about that line, it's a pretty cruel thing to say to someone. She could have said, "Do you know how difficult it is to figure what you're feeling?" or even "Do you know how hard it is to try to help you?" Both of those could be justified. Telling him he's hard to love is just hurtful.

-side note- If this relationship arc keeps going the way it is ( including my opinion ), I think an episode will open with Danny gagged/tied to a pole somewhere... I am still leaning on my opinion that she is possessive, and might snap. This would make a story-arc worth watching, IMHO.

LOL, if it's going that way, then yes, I'd say it's definitely a worthy arc. If they're going for unstable/psycho Lindsay down the line, then yeah, I'd be interested in the storyline.

Also, because she did the same thing to him when she was having issues with her memories of her friends getting shot in Season 3, it makes her out to be a hypocrite.

Then, the whole phone convo in Personal Foul made me want to scream, because she's once again punishing him for doing something to her that she'd done to him. What's good for the gander is good for the goose, okay, Lindsay? Deal with it.

And that part bugs me, too. Lindsay is mad at Danny for doing the same thing she did to him just one season ago. That is hypocritical, and she didn't even acknowledge that.

Lindsay is mad at Danny for doing the same thing she did to him just one season ago. That is hypocritical, and she didn't even acknowledge that.
That is what bugs me the most about this whole thing. How the heck can you expect someone to just come up and shed all the feelings away, like talking about beer or something? We didn't see on screen that she tried to connect to Danny regarding Danny's hard time, and as far as I'm concerned it didn't happen. When Lindsay was in the same situation, she treated Danny like crap, and Danny was continuously trying to help Lindsay, and she'd just treat him worse and worse.

So now Lindsay and Danny are going to move forward...without her knowing about Rikki? :confused:
I don't think that is a big thing. In real life this happens almost all the time. But it depends on what the writers decide to do. They either decide that there is time for more drama, and they will make Danny confess about Rikki, or the writers will finally wake up and realize that the drama is overused, and they just shove that in The Black Hole of Continuity (which for the first time, it might not be a bad thing)

Last edited:
Back