Warrick and Sofia Thread # 1

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, Oct 11, 2006.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I watch Toe Tag last week and I saw Warrick with Sofia. What do you think of this people? I wouldn't called the couples right now, I need your opinion.

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Well, they look hot together, that much is for sure. But how many times have they been working together? Enough to see chemistry? I personally dont see sparks, but that might have to do with the fact they they are just comfortable working with each other, no competition, needing to proof oneself or anything like that.

3. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

I'm surprised this hasn't come up sooner. After all, Warrick was one of the very first people Sofia worked with on the show.

Name for the pairing, though, hmm. Waffles (somehow I got that from Warrick + Sofia)? Crown (Curtis + Brown)?

I'm sure there are better ones others can think up (or I can think up later when my brain isn't mush) :p

4. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Waffles is cute. ;)

Currick. SoBro. Warria. Currow. Swackis. Browni(e)s. Okay, I'm having way too much fun with this. ;)

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Brownies is cute :). BTW, I'm hungry...
    How come I don't remember that? What ep was it? Was it back when she was still a CSI?
    Anyone bored enogh to make a list of eps/scenes where they were together? I'm thinking real hard here but can't come up with any. But then I haven't really watched anything season 6... just a few clips and caps.

6. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Sofia called Warrick hot to Mia in Mea Culpa. They worked together in Snakes as CSIs. As CSI and detective, they were together in Room Service and Up in Smoke last season. And that's all I can think of atm. :)

Room Service
    [​IMG]

Up in Smoke
    [​IMG]

Hey, Warrick did say that he does love a blonde! :D

7. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

OH this is hot! :D

I've thought about this the minute I saw them together in Toe Tags. I'm such a multi-shipper. :D

I think Warrick gives off the sexy vibe whoever he's with. I can even see him with Wendy. lmao.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    source: http://beyond-imagination.org

Yeah I remember Sofia saying something like, 'he knows he's hot', sometime in season 5. I can't remember the exact quote and exact ep, but you all get the point.

8. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I am jumping aboard this ship. I have been a fan of this pairing for quite some time now. I think they look incredible together. Not to mention, personality wise I think they could play off each other well. They are both strong, devoted to the job and athletic. I have said all along Sofia needs a man that can keep up with her. Warrick just might be the perfect mate. *waves at ruzila and cofi_shot*

Matter of fact not only did Sofia call Warrick "HOT" in Mea Culpa but he checked her out as you can tell in this picture. Quality is not the best but Warrick is definitely caught eyeing this sexy blonde. :devil:

[​IMG]

9. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

^^ g-d don't know about this ship.. but will you look at warrick in that picture? JEEZ! I like browni(e)s or crown. =] Just thought I'd like to put my 2 cents in it.

10. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

To me this picture is a perfect example from "Room Service" at how good they are at working side by side to secure a scene. In this part of the eppy Warrick quickly jumps ahead of her which I found very kightish of him.

[​IMG]

11. Tori09

Tori09 Victim

I really love these two together. I think they work very well together and don't have issues. Oh, and for the names, I like Brownies or Waffles. Boy, I'm hungry :)

12. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

I've been a fan of these two for a while, and am surprised that a thread didn't appear sooner. Warrick and Sofia seemed to work together the most back when Sofia was a CSI. They still work together alot now that she is a detective, actually I think she works the most with Warrick.

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Yes and here is an example of Warrick and Sofia working together in Snakes. The opening scene is great. Warrick is looking inside a shot up van and next thing you know Sofia pops up on top of the hood looking at the bullet hole through the windshield. He looks quite suprised to see her but flashes that sexy grin of his at her.

[​IMG]