Wallpaper Thread #9: Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitbat

CSI Level Two
Well time for a new thread so I hope this is okay. Old thread here http://talk.csifiles.com/showpost.php?p=751256&postcount=1001

And just a reminder of the thread rules from last time..:)

But please keep in mind these few simple rules:

-Only three images per post, please. The rest should be posted as links :)
-Please post all wallpapers as thumbnails only[/b]! The full size can take too long to load for those of us with slower connections, and can stretch the screen, which no one likes.
-Constructive criticism is welcome, as long as you remember to keep it constructive. Be kind, no bashing of any sort.
-And of course, HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
Congrats on the new thread. Great wallpaper CSISenna. I made one for my friend Brenda from Warrick :D and offcourse one of George to celebrate the new thread.

Hi, I made a new wall yesterday, of a very happy and gorgeous George :drool::drool::drool:
chocolate for everyone :lol:

:thumbsup:Congratulations on the new thread everyone.CSISenna love your wall,I saw him yesterday in Forrest Gump :lol: Georgelover,your wall is hot :drool:3 new ones from me ;)

oooooo i cant beleive i missed the change over to the new thread:(
great job as always on the wallpapers, you truely are a talented bunch, and the colors on them are so vibrant,
heres one off me as i said i would, sorry guys, bit out of pratice:lol:

OMG, so many new and beautiful walls. Too much to comment every one and each, but I 'borrowed a few' along the way.
Mitzi, welcome back, we've missed you and erm... out of practise? :confused: You still've got it :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back