Wallpaper Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, this is my very first wall, so please be gentle.
Credit for the pics go to (GSD)GarySiniseDaily.

Guitar Playing Gary

Edit: Great walls everyone, snagged several already. :D

luvingmyhoratio great job on your Mac wall. I like. As a matter of fact I love your banner/icon also. LOL

Here's a Smack wall. Still couldn't find a good pic of Gary in a tux so settled for what I could find. LOL

Thankies Katpin, but credit for the Icon/Banner go to Ceri, she made them, and I did the Taylor Girls Poem for it:D

Katpin...I'm not sure what size you are looking for, I have lots more of Gary in a tux, or just go out to GSD, in the Archives, and you will find lots from GSD,

Pic from GSD

Wow, Thanks so much for the feedback fallenthrough and Sharon. I'm touched beyond words. I was hunting for pics of Horatio with a phone (not as easy as it sounds) for my SHor wallpaper last night and I came across those pics of Calleigh. She looked so beautiful in them.

Thanks for the info on the screencaps fallenthrough. I'm definitely going to take a look now. Thanks for the tip on how to do the clickable icon also. I've wondered how you guys were doing that.

Sample ( hope this is o.k. to test mods.)

Yay, it works :)

Take Care,
Dayna

You guys knocked me out with you walls. They're amazing *climbs back into her seat and tackeles LMH* You made it with your first wall. Congrats hon... hope to see more soon.

It's been a busy Sunday, so I just have only one wall for you.

luvingmyHoratio said:
Thankies Katpin, but credit for the Icon/Banner go to Ceri, she made them, and I did the Taylor Girls Poem for it:D

Katpin...I'm not sure what size you are looking for, I have lots more of Gary in a tux, or just go out to GSD, in the Archives, and you will find lots from GSD,

Pic from GSD

Thanks LMH. Appreciate it much

WOW! Loads of great walls! Guys, you are all doing sooo impressive good. :) I just love all of the latest walls. Awesome stuff! :D

One more from me. This Emily wall is a filled request for Berylla Nienna.

wow guys, wot an absolute treat to come back to, i loved all the wallpapers, i wont comment individually as i dont want to offend, if i miss one, they are all outstanding..
must say though..fallenthrough i thought i'd died and gone to heaven, the flack one hope you dont mind, i snagged it. :p
and Sharon, tut tut, you know who the h halloween expert is :D :lol:
oh for the wish of a 9 till 5 job, i hope i can get a wall up for you all shortly, if not i look forward to seeing what you all come up with. :D

lovely wall miacharlize :)
managed to do one for today, hope to get some up tomorrow, if not it will be Thursday....happy wall making :D

Wow some nice walls since I was last here. They're all great.

Mitzi thanks for your vote of confidence on me being the expert on H walls lol but..................I'm sure you & others here could do alot better job than I can. LOL Anyway someone posted this pic in the putting of hands thread & well.........I'm not happy with it cause I really goofed up plus I don't have certain brushes(can't find them neither)to have done what I wanted. Guess Icould've looked for a background ( but didn't have time) so anyway hope ya like. LOL Whew that was a mouthful wasn't it? Sorry Ya!!!!

Here's a Smack one & no I 'm not happy with this one neither. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back