Wallpaper Thread #10: Showcase, Links, & Requests

Thanks for naming that font GNRF and thanks for the comments. Glad you loved it, Sam :)

So after the last eppie I couldn't resist to make this wall. We get to see a softer sight of godfather Mac :drool:

Jools, nice Mac walls! Love the texture for the first one, mind if I ask where you got it? I'm a texture addict! :lol:

Jools, nice Mac walls! Love the texture for the first one, mind if I ask where you got it? I'm a texture addict! :lol:

Lol, help me out here a bit, coz my technical English is bad :lol: Erm... you mean the quote or the background, I can't remember were I found it, but it's saved on my lappy and I don't mind giving it to you :)

Lol, help me out here a bit, coz my technical English is bad :lol: Erm... you mean the quote or the background, I can't remember were I found it, but it's saved on my lappy and I don't mind giving it to you :)

The background :D If you would pm me with it I would love that! Thank you!

The background :D If you would pm me with it I would love that! Thank you!

Got it, PM is on it's way :)

Goodness, that's beautiful, Shelestova. I love the little grid texture thing under the "just friends" text. The fonts are pretty too. Great coloring as well. :)

Back