Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David Hodges

Hey All!!

You are getting to the point of 1000 posts, I will ask a random person to post the new thread. I would like to ask that the name be kept the same since this was recently turned into a picture thread, it will allow those just coming into the hodges experience as you all call it, to find the thread, so the thread would be called

Wallace/Hodges Picture Thread #2

Until a person is asked and a new one created this will remain open if it bypasses the 1000th mark that will be fine.

cool!
i did the last one. whoever wants to canm do it!
this is exciting! both of our threads will be on 2!

Hey, just had an idea for a title, since this is the picture thread:

Wallace Hodges, the beauty of snarkiness

like? hate?

like!
destiny should confirm it though, cause she suggested that it stay the same name.
i like it!

Why should it stay the same? The others are constantly changing theirs as well... ANd the current one is a little plain.

MiaCharlize said:
Why should it stay the same? The others are constantly changing theirs as well... ANd the current one is a little plain.
Points up to the thread in which I explained why,
I would like to ask that the name be kept the same since this was recently turned into a picture thread, it will allow those just coming into the hodges experience

Also not everyone is changing theirs there are a couple that preferred to keep the same name, why change what is getting attention. But I will think about it, if that helps. :)

ETA: I have asked and now its up to the person to let me know and they have been given the okay to start the new one anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back