Video

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CorrsRock, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorrsRock

CorrsRock Dead on Arrival

I dunno if this post belongs here, but anyway...Does anyone have the video were Jorja Fox and Marg Helgenberger is performing and singing together? I think they are singing at least... I have only seen photos from this, and would love to see the video, if there is one that is :)
    All the best
    Synne

BTW both of them are wearing orange dresses if you dont know which erformance I'm talking about. That might be some help...I would upload a picture of the performance...but I have no idea how I do that...so :p

2. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

I don't think there was a video, because there were no cameras allowed in the theatre that they were performing in, and it wasn't broadcast on TV

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

To post a picture all you do is go to some place like PhotoBucket.com or Imagestation.com both are free and easy to use, then all you do is upload your pics there and link the url here (Please note the picture posting rules in the "Help Guide" at the top of this forum).

As to video's you might want to stop in to the Marg or Jorja threads and ask them, I believe they would know what you are looking for, and whether or not its available. So I will lock this so that you can do that.

**Locked**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.