Veronica Mars ***Spoilers***

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by BabaOReilly, Sep 29, 2005.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Anybody watch the season premiere? Anybody else disa[[ointed that she's back with Duncan? Bleh! :p

2. LaCacahuete

LaCacahuete Police Officer

I saw it, I saw it! (Another Veronica Mars fan- wooo! No one I know watches it!)

I'm a little pissed that she's back with Duncan, too (I want her back with Leo- they were so cute! And he was hot!), but other than that, I thought it was a great epiosde. I just knew something would happen with the bus.

Wasn't loving Veronica's tie-dye shirt, but I love Wallace. And I love Veronica's dad. It's such an underrated show, which is such a shame, because it's awesome.

What did you think of the ep?

3. BabaOReilly

I liked it, as confusing as it started out... but I grew to appreciate the bouncing around on the timeline as the show progressed and I got "in the groove".

Personally, I actually like Logan the best, but then I always like a guy with and edge and a wicked sense of humour. Leo was cute but seemed sort of dumb to me... and Duncan is just so blah. He doesn't have half the life in him that Logan has. However, I'm sort of disappointed theyhave Logan sleeping with Charisma Carpenter now. Sigh... He'll never get back with Veronica now. :(

4. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Oooh... I can't remember the details of the latest episode, but I watch it too!!

I love the idea of a gutsy and wickedly brilliant girl in a leading role!! :)

5. BabaOReilly

Yeah, she's a great character. I couldn't help but notice how she hangs off her boyfriends though? Seemed sort of out of character to me- she's always clinging to their arms? Odd.

6. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I saw it!! She shouldn't be with Duncan :( she belongs with Logan and only him :D

7. BabaOReilly

^^^ YEAH! I hear that! But now he's sleeping with that sleazy older woman. He's going to be too tainted for Veronica then. Sigh...

8. BabaOReilly

You know what else is great about this show? I LOVE her dad. He's so freakin' hilarious! Last night when he told Wallace to just squeeze his own nipples a little to make it easier to pee... Oh man. I was crying I was laughing so hard! :lol:

9. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

omg we don't the new episodes of veronica mars yet!!!!!!!!! it's soo sad :( i hate living in Canada!!!!!

10. BabaOReilly

Um, what? I live in Canada and I watched the premier last night, same as the US.

11. LaCacahuete

Veronica's dad is the best. I love the relationship that the two of them have. I can't remember which episode it was from, but the dialogue,
    "So how was your date?"
    "Simple conversation, nothing much... but the sex was fantastic!"

always makes me laugh. They're so cool.

12. BabaOReilly

Yeah. last night when he asked how her first day of school went and she said a few funny bits and he said "What no pre-marital sex?" and she smiled and said, "Oh yeah- well there was that too... but don't worry dad, you'll like all of them!"

Very funny stuff. They're sort of like the ideal dad/daughter team.

13. LaCacahuete

Yeah. :)

I thought that, too! She's always so, y'know, independant and everything, so I thought that was very strange, and un-Veronica-like. It kind of annoyed me, actually. Hmmmm.

14. BabaOReilly

Yeah, me too. Seemed out of character... but I guess beneath that tough exterior is just a girl who wants to be loved! :p

I just wish it was by Logan, and not super-boring Duncan! Arg.

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Two avvy's :D:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]