Veasey & Reiter Offer Info About Season 8

CSI Files

Captain
As CSI Files previously reported, Executive Producers Pam Veasey and Zachary Reiter participated in the CBS Fall Premiere chat tonight, September 16, and they offered some information about CSI: New York’s upcoming eighth season. Spoilers after the jump! New York was in danger of being cancelled after season seven, but Veasey and Reiter aren’t looking [...]

More...

The only things that sound remotely interesting are the info. about Sid and the Flack/Sam info.

TPTB needs to learn that not every viewer thinks the show revolves around DL and their spawn. :rolleyes:

I'm interested in seeing what happens with the case from Jo's past - hopefully it'll be more about Jo than Lindsay, though.

I'm interested in seeing what happens with the case from Jo's past - hopefully it'll be more about Jo than Lindsay, though.

I guess I'm interested in that, too. It's just that knowing Lindsay will be a big part of it really puts a damper on it for me. :(

Eh, I don't mind Lindsay's involvement as long as it's Jo's storyline more than hers, simply because of the personal history. And considering "Vigilante" last season, it does relate to Lindsay in a way simply because they had a bonding moment over the memory during that case, and "Vigilante" was a personal case for Lindsay. If they're going to revisit that whole thing, it makes the most sense for it to be these two (aside from the obvious fact that it's another rape case and they're the only two women).

At least it's a storyline for Lindsay that doesn't directly involve Danny. I'm never going to be Lindsay's biggest fan, but I do support the idea of the show's two women (and two moms) sharing storylines with each other.

Eh, I don't mind Lindsay's involvement as long as it's Jo's storyline more than hers, simply because of the personal history. And considering "Vigilante" last season, it does relate to Lindsay in a way simply because they had a bonding moment over the memory during that case, and "Vigilante" was a personal case for Lindsay. If they're going to revisit that whole thing, it makes the most sense for it to be these two (aside from the obvious fact that it's another rape case and they're the only two women).

At least it's a storyline for Lindsay that doesn't directly involve Danny. I'm never going to be Lindsay's biggest fan, but I do support the idea of the show's two women (and two moms) sharing storylines with each other.

You're right, of course. I'm just really crabby and also not thrilled with the way the chat went tonight so I'm being a Negative Nelly. I'm sure the stuff with Jo will be great.

Yeah, I wish we could have gotten some more information about the season, but we did get at least a bit of new stuff (Sid inventing something, stuff about Flack and Sam, and the fact that the rape case will be a 3-episode arc). I just don't think that's the best way to do a chat. I'm not sure how else they could do it and let fans send questions, but it was just really hectic on the fan side. The fact that they were chatting about the episode did affect that too - I was there when the CSI EPs did the chat on Wednesday, and there wasn't an episode of CSI then, so I guess I expected it to be more like that.

Back