Veasey: Let's Get To Know Our People Again

CSI Files

Captain
The plans for CSI: New York’s seventh season underwent some last-minute changes after the departure of Melina Kanakaredes (Stella Bonasera). Spoilers after the jump! The writers knew where season seven was going, but losing a major cast member forced them to change directions. “Our last-minute cast change kind of uprooted some things we were going [...]

More...

Meanwhile, Don Flack (Eddie Cahill) is ready to move on after the death of his girlfriend Jessica Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier) a year ago. “Yeah, he’s over it,” Veasey said. “We’ve got to get him back to being fun, and maybe find him somebody..."
Hmm... :/

I'm not saying he shouldn't move on with his life and find someone else and have fun and all that jazz, but...really? 'Oh, it's been a whole year, he's totally over her being dead el-oh-el'. I'm sure that's not how she meant it to sound, but...yeah. *shrug*

Meanwhile, Don Flack (Eddie Cahill) is ready to move on after the death of his girlfriend Jessica Angell (Emmanuelle Vaugier) a year ago. “Yeah, he’s over it,” Veasey said. “We’ve got to get him back to being fun, and maybe find him somebody..."
Hmm... :/

I'm not saying he shouldn't move on with his life and find someone else and have fun and all that jazz, but...really? 'Oh, it's been a whole year, he's totally over her being dead el-oh-el'. I'm sure that's not how she meant it to sound, but...yeah. *shrug*

That may not be how she meant it to sound, but that's exactly how it'll play out. Remember Ruben, anyone??

Silly goose - how could Danny ever be reminded of a child that died in his care? I mean, what are the odds that he'd even remember the name of the woman that shot him when he was coming up with a name for his own child...oh. :/

Back