Veasey Joins 'Ringer' As Showrunner

CSI Files

Captain
According to the Futon Critic, CSI: New York executive producer Pam Veasey will serve as executive producer and showrunner for the CBS drama pilot Ringer. Sarah Michelle Gellar stars in the pilot, which revolves around a young woman named Bridget Cafferty. Bridget is on the run from the mob, and she decides to take over [...]

More...

A 'not sure what to make of this' kind of 'hmm.' :p

I highly doubt Pam would be running both NY and Ringer (if the show does get a series order). Either Zachary Reiter will be stepping up as the sole runner or there just won't be a season 8. I hope it's the former.

Gosh dangit! I did it again! I read Veasey as Vassey. :lol: I thought "Liz is running a show now, cool!" lol.

I like SMG so I'll probably try this show, but to be honest the premise doesn't sound very promising.

Gee. I hope there's a season 8 and Reiter takes her place. I'm not sad to see her go (if ever). She kind of ruined the show in my opinion: Stella/Adam (really?), Angell's death thus breaking the Flack/Angel partnership, Stella's absurd (an understatement) past, and many more inconsistencies. It's her job to double check all the scripts before filming. She failed many times.

Back