Vassey Guest Stars On 'Two And A Half Men'

CSI Files

Captain
Former CSI: Crime Scene Investigation actress Liz Vassey (Wendy Simms) will appear on tonight’s episode of Two and a Half Men, “Twanging Your Magic Clanger”. Vassey will play a “slightly older woman” dating Charlie Harper (Charlie Sheen). The episode will air at 9:00pm ET/PT on CBS. Source: Futon Critic

More...

There's a seven year gap between them and IMO Sheen still looks good for forty-five. If the audience suspends their disbelief a bit then they can probably pull it off :p

On what planet is Liz Vassey 'slightly older' than Charlie Sheen? :wtf:

I was asking myself the same question when I saw the "is Charlie's new girlfriend too old for him" commercial. He's in his freaking 40s for crying out loud. She is 38. Bad writers for writing her being older than him. He looks every bit of 42 at the youngest LOL. She doesn't even look past 35, if that old. Yeesh! Poor Liz!

She's 38? Wow, I would've pegged her as quite a bit younger than that. And as for playing an "older woman" to Charlie Sheen. . . :guffaw: :wtf:

She's 38? Wow, I would've pegged her as quite a bit younger than that. And as for playing an "older woman" to Charlie Sheen. . . :guffaw: :wtf:

Yeah, I know, it's insane. I mean, maybe if they'd had Charlie dating Wendie Malick or someone in that age range, it would have made more sense. But, Liz Vassey? Who would actually ever believe by looking at the two of them that she's the oldest? Come on! lol. I hope I look that young when I'm 38.

It should be "Vassey returns to Two and a Half Men", as I recall she guest starred before as the "soccer mom" Charlie was dating. She definitely was not younger than him then. I wonder if she's going to be the same character again... Probably not.

:guffaw: Liz being older than Charlie. :guffaw: sure. I guess they can pull it off if they make Charlie look younger and Liz look older. Poor Liz. :p

I may be biased since I'm a Charlie Sheen fan, but I still don't see why it's so impossible to think she could be seen as older than him. I mean right now she does look a bit younger than him, but a touch of 'age' make-up can make a lot of difference. :confused:

I may be biased since I'm a Charlie Sheen fan, but I still don't see why it's so impossible to think she could be seen as older than him. I mean right now she does look a bit younger than him, but a touch of 'age' make-up can make a lot of difference. :confused:
I guess you have a point. I guess I'll have to watch tonight to see how it all works out! :p

I just think she's an odd choice to play the 'older' woman, that's all. :p

(BTW, I didn't know she was on "Two and a Half Men" before, Wizard, but you're right - she was in an episode in 2003, but it doesn't appear to be the same character.)

I watched it last night, and it did make sense. Her character is 47, but "dermatologists know how to take care of their skin" - so she looks (and Charlie thinks) like she's in her mid-thirties (a bit younger than Liz actually is).

I'm not sure which parts the promo used, but there were a couple of scenes of Charlie making a big deal about it and exaggerating the difference a lot. It's only a four year difference, but he was saying things like "when I'm 52, she'll be 70!"

It was good to see Liz again. :)

Okay, so she was only four years older than him, whew! The promo made it sound like she was a decade or more older. It's weird that Two and a Half Men are taking a page from CSI's book and recyclying actors/actresses though. :lol:

Ok, thanks for the clarification - it makes sense to cast someone Liz's age if the character is supposed to look much younger. It's still odd, but this is Two and a Half Men, after all. :p

Back