Undercover CSI -Part 3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by NHRFan, Oct 18, 2006.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you for the replied. I hope you enjoy Part 3. No Nick in this story.

Pairing: Nick/Sara, Grissom/Catherine.

Rating: PG-13

Category: Drama

Summary: Grissom learn Sara's pregnant with twins, so he can't take the blood from her. She work in the lab becasue she cannot work in the field 'till the babies are born. Greg got a crush on Sara and hopes she said yes to go out with him. Sara told Greg, no, because she already taken by someone but she go out as a friend, that the closes to the end.

Part: 3

Greg rush into the break room, grabbed the coffee cup and pour the coffee into the cup and sat down next to Warrick. He was so out of breath because he saw a new girl in Grissom's office and she was so beautiful, he could ask her to marry him but he don't know if she was taken or not, if she's taken, he will ask her to go out with him as a friend.

"Why are you rushing in the break room so fast?" Warrick asked.

"I'm in love," Greg said, excitedly.

"You always in love with any girl you see," Catherine answered.

"No, this times I'm in love," Greg said.

"Okay. Who the girl you're in love with?" Warrick asked.

"The new girl is here now and she is in Grissom's office," Greg explained.

"What? She already here," Catherine said, in shocked. "Great, I guess Ellen is not coming back."

"Ellen is not coming back anymore?" Greg was confused.

Warrick and Catherine thought Greg knew that Ellen and John quit four days ago. They will have to tell him the truth about Ellen and John.

"Ellen and John quit the lab, because they want to move out East," Catherine explained. "So Grissom hired two new CSI. It the other CSI her beside the girl?"

"No, just the girl." Greg was hurt that Ellen quit the lab. Well, she wasn't interested in him anyway. She always interested in John.

"I wondering when the other csi come," Warrick said. "Will this person like John or what?"

"I don't know. Maybe or maybe not," Catherine answered. "I guess we will have to wait 'till this person get here. I wish Grissom hurry up and bring in the case."

"I agree."

Grissom's office.

Sara was in shocked that Grissom want her blood but she can't give it to him because she is pregnant, so she will have to tell him the truth and hope he will keep a secret about this.

Grissom looks at her and said to her," Did I do something wrong here? All I want is your pint of blood."

"No, you didn't do anything wrong," Sara said. "Because I can't give you my blood."

"Why?" Grissom said, in confusion.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Sure. You can trust me."

"Okay. I'm pregnant with twins," Sara explained.

"Oh. How far along are you?" Grissom asked.

"I'm two month," Sara said.

"How do you know you're carries twins?" Grissom was confused.

"I just got a feeling. Okay, I was dreaming that I was carries twins," Sara said.

"Oh, okay. It this your first?" Grissom asked.

"No, this is my second," Sara explained. "I already got a child at home. She stay with her nanny, Julie. My daughter names was Gracie, she's one years old."

"Okay. Let's go meet the team."

"All right." They walked out Grissom's office and head towards the break room. Before they do enter the break room, Grissom put his hand on Sara's arm to stopped her from entering.

"Can I asks you before we go in the break room?" Grissom asked.

"Sure."

"What would you do if Nick is here right now?" Grissom said.

"I would kiss him all over his face because I miss him so much," Sara explained. "And I wouldn't let him go for the rest of my life."

"Okay. I just want to know.

They have entered in the break room. He will introduced Sara to his teams.

"Hey, guys. I want you all to meet Sara Sidle," Grissom explained. "She use to be my student in California. Sara, this is my wife, Catherine. This is Warrick Brown and Greg Sanders."

"Nice to meet you, Sara." Catherine said.

"Thanks. Nice to meet you all," Sara answered.

"Greg, I want you to show Sara around the lab and she will be working in the trace." Grissom told Greg.

"Okay. I will show Sara around the lab," Greg said.

Greg show Sara around the lab then show her the trace where she will be working at 'till she give birth.

"Here the trace that you will be working at," Greg said.

"Thanks."

"And I will be at the lab if you need me."

"All right." Sara won't be asking for his help because she don't know him that well.

Sara got right to work, she was thinking about Nick and hopes he come home safe to her, so they can raise the family together.

Few minutes later, Greg got the courage to ask Sara out on a date. He walked in the trace and saw Sara still working, so he walked up to her.

Greg said to her, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Whatever it is, you can tell me," Sara answered.

"Okay. Will you go out with me?" Greg asked.

"Oh, I would love to but I can't," Sara explained. "I'm already taken by somebody. I'm sorry but I could go to dinner as a friend, not a date."

"Okay. I'll picked you at 7:00 p.m." Greg said.

"All right. I'll be ready and I'm still wearing this clothes from work," Sara answered.

"Okay. I'll see you later."

"All right." Greg left the trace and he wonders who is the guy that Sara is seeing. He will find out who.

Sara can't believe she go to dinner with Greg, so she can get to know him to see if he can be trusting with her secret.

TBC

Next part 4- Sara and Greg arrives to dinner, Sara told Greg that she is married to the wonderful guy. Greg can't help and feel jealous about this guy that Sara is marrying to. Nick arrives to Vegas.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Please continue soon.