Undercover CSI- Part 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by NHRFan, Sep 13, 2006.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks for the replies.

Pairing: Sara/Nick, Grissom/Catherine, Greg/OC, Warrick/OC.

Category: PG-13

Discalmer: I don't own them but if I do, Sara and Nick will be together, so I don't own them, :(

Summary: Sara arrives to Vegas, find the place to live then head to the lab to meet her new boss. Nick overheard the guy talking about the wife and daughter and don't realizes it was the guy's ex-wife and daughter, not his wife and daughter.

Part: 2

After 4 days of traveling, Sara, her daughter and her daughter's nanny finally arrives to Vegas then they went to looks for the apartment to live 'till her husband get to Vegas then they will looks for the house, right now, he is still undercover and she hopes he hurry up and get done with it because she missing him so much and so it her daughter.

Sara finally found the apartment she wanting, so she went up to the land lord to get a lease apartment. She knocked on the door and the land lord answered the door.

"What can I do for you, ma'am?" land lord asked.

"I like to lease a apartment, ma'am," Sara answered.

"Okay. Do you have anybody to stay with you?" She asked.

"Yes, my daughter and my daughter's nanny," Sara explained. "And my husband not here right now, he will be here soon, I hope."

"Okay. That's all I want to know."

"Thanks."

Land lord show Sara the apartment and she take it. She gave Sara the key to her apartment then gave another key to the nanny and left the building. Sara and Julie brought everything out the van and put it in the apartment.

Julie told Sara, "Why don't you go get clean up to work? I will watch your daughter."

"Thanks, Julie." Sara went to the bathroom and get clean up.

While Sara take a showeres.

Meanwhile back to Washington, D.C.

Nick has been undercover for so long and he missing his wife and daughter. He hopes it won't take to long, and he got no choice but listen to the guy about what he's up to, so he listen to the guy on the other side of the door. He heard them talking about some guy's wife and daughter and he hoping the guys dosen't talking about his wife and daughter, so he has to go talk to the FBI before it too late. He walked out the building, don't realizes someone been followed him.

Nick finally arrived to the unknown building, stepped out his truck, head towards the building and walked inside. Nick found out about his family was transferred to Vegas before he went inside the building.

Nick told Agent Culpeppers, "David is after my wife and my baby daughter."

"Are you sure he is after your family?" Culpeppers asked.

I am sure because I heard him," Nick said.

"Okay. Your family are safe in Vegas. That's where you are going, as soon as you get done," Culpeppers answered. "And go back where you came from."

"All right." Nick walked out the building, went around the corner and someone grabbed him from behind, put his hands on his neck and started squeezes him.

"What are you doing in the building? And who are you talking to?" The thug asked.

"I'm...talking...to...my...big...brother...I...haven't...see...in...a...long...times." Nick lied, choking.

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry," the thug said.

"That's all right." He trying to get his breath back.

A few minutes later, they arrived to the warehouse and wait for their boss to get done on the phone. David finally got done after he got done talking to the private investigation.

"Okay, we're leaving in an hours," David said.

"Where are we going?" thug asked.

"We're going to Vegas," David answered.

Nick's face turn white when he heard David said, they're going to Vegas and he hopes he warn Sara before it too late.

Back to Vegas.

Sara finally got ready to go to work, she left her apartment, got in her truck and left the apartment to meet her boss.

A few second later, she arrived to the lab, before she got out her truck, she put her engagment and wedding rind in a chain then put it around her neck so she won't lose them when she work or she don't want anybody to know that she is married. She will tell them if she asks. She walked in the lab, went to the service set.

"May I help you, ma'am?" Judy asked.

"I need to talk to the boss," Sara said.

"Okay. He is in his office now, at the end of the hall," Judy answered.

"Thanks." Sara walked down the hall, went to the end of the hall and knocked on the door.

"Come on in," Grissom said.

Sara walked in and saw her former teacher when she was in San Francisco and was in shocked that Grissom is going to be her boss.

"Grissom?" Sara was in shocked.

Grissom looked up and saw his former student and said, "Sara? What are you doing here?"

"I was sent here from Washington, D.C.

"Welcome to Vegas, Sara," Grissom said, in excitely. "Come in, sit down. I haven't see you in a long times. How was your life this days?"

"I haven't see you in a long times either. It was great," Sara answered.

"I like to know who the other CSI is coming here?" Grissom asked.

"He will be here and you will probably love him, like you want to protect him from being hurt a lot," Sara answered.

"I will love him?" Grissom looks at Sara, confusion.

"Yes, you will. He is so adorable."

"Okay. I need your pints of your blood," Grissom insisted.

"For what?" Sara said.

"So many reason."

How Sara is going to tell Grissom that she can't give Grissom her blood because she is pregnant with twins.

TBC

Next part 3- Grissom find out Sara's pregnant with twins. Sara met the rest of the team. greg got a crush on Sara and he hopes Sara will go out with him, don't realizes she is married.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Please continue soon :)

3. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

You story is soo good ! ;) I love your fanfic !

I hope, you give us soon more to read... !

I can't wait... :D