Ubisoft Unveils Plans For 'Miami'-Based Facebook Game

CSI Files

Captain
One year ago, a Facebook game based on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation went live. CSI: Crime City currently has 1.1 million monthly users, and developer Ubisoft will release a new social game for fans of CSI: Miami in early 2012 [...]

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
:sigh: What about making a new CSI: Miami game for Wii, Ubi-soft? You've haven't done one since before Speed died! Not every CSI fan is on facebook, you know. I don't plan to ever get a facebook.

:sigh: What about making a new CSI: Miami game for Wii, Ubi-soft?

I would definitely buy that. I think I have most of the ones released for the Wii so far, so I wouldn't mind a Miami one, especially in the wake of an NCIS game coming out soon. I'm not sure how profitable they've been on the console-and I have a feeling it's been on the mediocre side-, but I've found them way more fun to play on Wii rather than on the PC or on things like Facebook or the iPod.

Besides, isn't CSI sort of a perfect concept for the likes of Wii (interactivity, mind-teasers, team play etc.)? I would have expected them to release a Miami one there instead of on Facebook. There's probably a bigger market online right now, so that's understandable, but there's a lot of potential to create a CSI (Miami or NY) game on the console that can go up against the likes of LA Noire or Heavy Rain (if the man power and money were put into it, which is a pipe dream :lol:. They'd have to re-conceputalize the whole thing).

Last edited:
Back