TV Guide Fall Preview Video Includes 'CSI' And 'Miami'

CSI Files

Captain
TV Guide posted a Fall TV Preview video on YouTube that concentrates on CBS crime dramas, including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and CSI: Miami. The video can be viewed below:

More...

Re: TV Guide Fall Preview Video Includes ?CSI? And ?Miami?

I can't view the video. All I see is a little square with red, green and blue shapes on it. What video player does that page use? I must not have it or something. Although it used to work fine before I had to have my computer reformatted. So, I may not have gotten all of the same programs reinstalled.

And I don't know what it is, but when I click to read the full article, that page freezes my computer up. And even though it's open in a new window, when I click end task on it, all of my IE windows close out ( I don't mean I had the articles opened on new tabs, I mean actual new windows). I think it's just the articles that have a video file encoded in it though.

That's odd. It's a YouTube video. Even on this ancient desktop (it's got Windows ME on it, if that gives you any indication), I don't have any trouble viewing the videos. I'm not sure why it's giving you a hard time.

If a large number of people have trouble with embedded videos, I'll stop embedding them. Ideally, I'd like to keep embedding the videos so people can see them without leaving our site...Hmm...

It is odd because it worked fine before the reformat. :lol: And I have Windows Media player (I have Windows XP), but it will no longer play videos for some reason, only music. I can't figure out why. I can view videos on youtube's site without problems though. And there's a lyric site that had a you tube video embedded and I was able to view that just the other day. :lol:

Weird... I was able to view the video in Firefox. Oddly enough Firefox has started recognizing my flash player now. I didn't do anything to it to get it to recognize it, it just all of a sudden started working properly again. :lol: Weird. Maybe it had something to do with that windows notification thingy and now that I've gotten rid of that message it's working again. Weird. :lol:

Back