Trying to remember the name of this show....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvienti

Civilian
I used to watch this show on CBS and I can't remember the name of it. It was a show about crime scene investigators in Las Vegas, but it wasn't one of those stupid cop dramas that are far too common and far too cliche. I liked it because it focused more on the forensics and the science of deciphering a crime. I also liked the way the viewer learned about the crime as the crime scene investigators did, rather than being shown it all up front through corny flashbacks or obvious foreshadowing.

I can't remember the name of this crime scene investigator show based in Las Vegas, but I'm wondering if it's still on the air, I haven't seen it in months. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

;)

im not sure what you want this thread to be. could you please clarify and it can be moved or closed accordingly?

I'm guessing it's "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" seasons 1-4. That was a great show about forensics without soap opera subtleties and overblown character drama.

If this thread only relates to CSI Vegas, then it should be moved to the proper forum. :) We'll wait for confirmation from the original poster before moving it. :)

alright i can move it for you, but there still needs to be a point to the thread so the mods over there know what to do with it ;)

Have we answered the question? If not you might have be more specific such as the Year you last saw it, and anything else you can remember.

If you haven't guessed by now or seen the ;) in the first post, tvienti is using sarcasm to compare the first few seasons of the original CSI to what it has become now.

Dynamo1 said: If you haven't guessed by now or seen the ;) in the first post, tvienti is using sarcasm to compare the first few seasons of the original CSI to what it has become now.
I thought so but hey you never know, so I leave it up to them.
Shipwrecked said: bahdum-cha
That really wasn't necessary.

*LOCKED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back