True Justice

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by GregNickRyanFan, Apr 15, 2012.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Anyone watching this Steven Segal show on the Reelz channel? I didn't see the second episode, but I saw last night's episode and the first episode. I thought for sure the killer on last night's episode was going to end up being that creepy photographer guy. I thought for sure there was something up with that guy. I was surprised when it turned out the killer was the boyfriend of one of the victims.

2. GregNickRyanFan

I guess the photographer was dirty after all. I knew that guy was creepy for a reason lol.

I really like George Takei (sp?) as the medical examiner. But I wish Kane (Steven Segal) would stop saying "man" so much lol.

3. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

What night does this air? I watched his reality show on A&E, but I hardly remember I have a Reelz Channel on my cable! :lol: I liked the movie he did with Marg Helgenberger in the late 90s.

4. GregNickRyanFan

It's on Friday nights at 8pm central. The episode usually has an encore presentation right after that and then the episode shows again two hours later. So 8, 9 and 11pm central. :)

5. GregNickRyanFan

I had a feeling Gates' friend was gonna end up getting killed.

I knew the guy Kane said he trusted would turn out to be the leak... saw that coming as soon as he said he trusted him.