Trivia game

Status
Not open for further replies.

pabzi

CSI Level Three
there have been caption games and things like that. i got a new idea. here goes: someone asks a question, and whoever answers it correctly asks the next one.
ill start:
in what episodes did david phillips express belief in the supernatural?

that is one. there is one more, and there is also an episode in wich there is a small hint of it. keep trying. there is one more very big one :)

Isn't it the one where he assumes that the guy that died was dropped from the ski, where as the guy was actually dropped from the hellicopter. I dont remember the name.

thats the one.
'Iced'.
there is also a scene in 'facelift' in which sara believes that the body was killes by spontaneous human combustion, and david seems to agree with her. but that was a very small referrance.
so, both of you really got the answer, because there were 2 answers.
which one of you is going to ask the next question?

Sirea said:
This looks fun. :) Are we allowed to look stuff up, or must it all be from memory? ;)
Ususually its both, you need your memory to guide you to what your looking up right? then you need to look up to make sure your memory is correct right? well then I would say the two working together is more then likely what how it works. :)

Sirea Now I am only guessing this but most of the games like this have gone by either or "looking up" or "Memory", I don't see this being different, sorry for the confusing comment earlier, thats pretty much what I was trying to say but there are times when I like to confuse people I guess. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back