Tragedy Strikes In The 'CSI' Season Finale

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jan 14, 2015.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s season 15 finale, “End Game”, will find several characters in mortal danger. (Spoilers after the jump!) The Gig Harbor storyline will be wrapped up at the end of the season, but at least one longtime character won’t make it out alive. According to TV Guide, one of the GHK’s victims will […]

More...

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'll use a spoiler cut since a lot of people haven't seen the finale yet. :)

The original source said "A cast member who has been a part of the show since Season 1 will become a victim of the Gig Harbor Killer in the Season 15 finale". (The CSI Files version went with 'longtime character', which we now know was an incorrect way to re-phrase the information. Oops! Oh well, it was kind of vague. ;))

Okay, I figured their wording was a bit misleading, and I didn't expect them to kill any of the major characters who have been around since season one, but...Mark Valley played a different character in episode 1.13 ("Boom"), so that's the connection?

I mean, it was other websites who assumed it would be a major character and reported it as such, but that's a very misleading spoiler! :lol:

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

:lol: I know! Seriously?

I'm just glad that with Nick gone I don't have to watch anymore, because honestly who cares if Finn is on the brink of death...again?!

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I thought there was a "possibility" of it but I didn't expect it to be Shaw. I mean, "a part of the show since season 1" - he was "in" season 1 but he hasn't been seen in the show since then. I think TV Guide was pushing it a little bit trying not to outright name him. :lol: I guess he gets a check every time "Boom" is aired and that counts for something with TV Guide.

Susan

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

He didn't even play the same character. :lol: They might as well have said, "An actor who once played a character on the show will play a different character tonight and DIE!" But then, that happens a lot on this show. ;)

6. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I was surprised too, they made it sound like it was going to be one of the major character's who was going to die. Though! we still don't know about Julie! Will she? or won't she?
    Loved how they said "Goodbye" to Nick. That was a great send off.