Tour of the Miami lab

i didn't see the video yet (dont have time, will watch tomorrow xD), but don't you think it would be useful to have a sticky 'CSI:Miami Random Stuff' topic?
In Anastacia's forum they have one like that and it is very useful, then, there's no need to open topic only for a little thing ... I think it's a good idea, what do you think ?

This was a fun look behind the scenes - thanks for posting it!

(kinda a shame that a TV show has better equipment than actual police departments... Wonder if CBS will make some donations?)

This was a fun look behind the scenes - thanks for posting it!

(kinda a shame that a TV show has better equipment than actual police departments... Wonder if CBS will make some donations?)

I completely agree with you! But it was indeed fun to see. Thank you so much for posting it!

Mods, I didn't exactly know where to post this so feel free to move if needed.

CBS recently posted this "tour" of the Miami lab (with Eva La Rue & Barry O'Brien/writer&producer) -- interesting little details about the machines & such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMd7m-fbouY

Very, very interesting tour. Amazing equipment. Horribly expensive! :eek:

And there couldn't be a better pick then Eva to do something like this. She is such a wonderful representative of the show in interviews and promotional things like this. I love watching her do this type of thing.

Back