'Time Bomb', 'Point of View' & 'Meat Jekyll' Official Details

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation finishes its tenth season as the team tries to capture Dr Jekyll, CSI: Miami investigates the death of a colleague and CSI: New York welcomes back an old friend. Official plot details and cast lists after the jump.Starting out the week on Monday at 10:00pm ET/PT, CSI: Miami tries to discover [...]

More...

Gale Harold as Kevin Scott
Woot!
shy.gif

Las Vegas and New York look great.

My issue with Miami is the recycled plot. Didn't Horatio had a dead girlfriend before? With this scenario, Mac seems to be the luckiest guy on CSI universe.

And how many semi- and bad guys were hired by their department... And, the mole thing?

Oh she did? I wasn't able to watch every episode Miami.

Just saw the episode and it was pretty good, despite the familiar plot and few similarities with Shane Casey framing Hawkes and Det. Truby stealing drugs on NY three years ago. After all those years with the Miami team, the suspect was turned into a bad cop. I hope NY won't copy this story line.

I'm not sure of the exact statistics, but it's a common joke in fandom that all of Horatio's girlfriends bite the dust. He's had at least a few love interests die, I know that much. :lol:

I'm not sure of the exact statistics, but it's a common joke in fandom that all of Horatio's girlfriends bite the dust. He's had at least a few love interests die, I know that much. :lol:

Yep. The only survivor is Julia (his son's mother) and she's in a mental hospital (a fate worse than death some would say). It's probably a lucky thing for Yelina that she never became romantically involved with Horatio. :lol: But there was one girl who was a therapist or something I think. Can't remember her name. Rachel maybe? anyway, a serial killer named Walter Resin framed Horatio for that woman's death, but the team got proof that he didn't do it of course. Then there was Marisol Delko (Eric's sister) whom just hours (I think) after marrying Horatio was shot and killed. And now Rebecca.

Back