Tim McGraw

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ericisacutie, Jan 22, 2007.

1. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

So, I was just wondering if anyone else here likes Tim McGraw, the country singer??? HE is my favorite thing in the whole world!!!!! I love him, how about you guys??? :lol: :D :lol:

2. CraneFalconGCR

CraneFalconGCR Witness

I 100% agree I'm from the U.K and nobody seems to have heard of him but I just love the sound of his voice and i think some of his songs are so emotional and heartfelt.
    Indeed it was because of CSI that i started to listen to Tim McGraw because I saw a music video that used "My Best Friend" and fell in love with his music.
    My favourites include "My Best Friend", "I like it I love it", "Seventeen" "Something like that" "Everybody hates me and "the Great Divide". I have a lot of favourites of his, what are some of your favourites?

3. softcake

softcake Pathologist

I love Tim McGraw! I'm from Germany, American country music isn't very popular over here, so I'm kind of unique ;)
    I just love his voice.
    Favorite songs by now: "When the stars go blue", "She's my kind of rain" and "Old town new".

4. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

I love Tim McGraw. I'm from the UK and over here no one has heard of him or of his fellow country artists which is such a shame because they're missing out on a lot.

He's the one who got me into the genre in the first place and introduced me to country music.

I wouldn't say he's my favourite thing in the world but he sure is worth a listen!

5. CraneFalconGCR

CraneFalconGCR Witness

I totally agree, if it wasnt for a chance music video I would never have even thought about listening to country music but now I'm a big fan.
    I love Dolly Parton too, Working Nine to Five, is such a classic and I much prefer her version of "I will always love you" than Whitney Houston's.

6. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

Dolly Parton is great too. 'Jolene' is my favourite. Have to say that quite controversially I prefer Whitney's version of 'I Will Always Love You' though.