This Week On 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
The franchise offers repeats featuring dead volleyball players, a victim of the Compass Killer and the return of Dr Jekyll—also, CSI: Miami and CSI: New York get settled into their new timeslots.Starting out the week on Monday at 10:00pm ET/PT, CSI: Miami will air “Bolt Action” from season eight. Three young men died while playing [...]

More...

Ok, I have a question. Since Miami will now be on Sundays (and the repeats are starting on that night now), I need to figure out how that's going to work when the fall rolls around. Should the Official Details articles come out on Friday or Saturday, with Miami being the first episode listed - or should the Miami episode be listed after CSI and NY and treat the 'Sunday' airing as the end of the week?

I hope that makes sense. Basically, if episode A of Miami airs on Sunday and episode B airs the next Sunday, should it be 'Miami A, CSI, NY' in the Official Details, or 'CSI, NY, Miami B'?

(Sunday is technically the first day of the week - in the US, at least - but I always think of the TV week starting on Monday...but that might just be me.)

Thoughts/opinions?

(Sunday is technically the first day of the week - in the US, at least - but I always think of the TV week starting on Monday...but that might just be me.)

:cool: in the netherlands, according to the tv guides ;), the week starts at saturday.... according to the rest on monday.....(I always thought so at least)..

if Miami is the first csi to start I would go with Miami A, CSI, NY (instinctively it will feel as the beginning of a new tv week),
if CSI is the first to start, CSI, NY, Miami A.

if Miami is the first csi to start I would go with Miami A, CSI, NY (instinctively it will feel as the beginning of a new tv week), if CSI is the first to start, CSI, NY, Miami A.

CSI premieres on Sept. 23, NY on Sept. 24, and Miami on Oct.3. I'd list them that way (CSI, NY, Miami), since it would keep the episode numbers more or less in order.

Two episodes of NY per week for the rest of the summer... thanks CBS for the nice treat! At least there is something to watch and look forward to every Friday this coming season. :)

CSI NY is the most interesting this week.The compass killer storyline is awesome.Sad that the rest of the season was not as good.

Back