This Week On 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
With the holidays upon us, CBS is re-airing older episodes.

Starting out the week on Monday at 10:00pm EST, CSI: Miami will air "Internal Affairs" from season five. The episode found the team investigating the death of Natalia's ex-husband, and she became a suspect when the evidence pointed her way. It was then up to the other CSIs to clear her name.

CSI: New York is also playing an episode from last season this week. On Wednesday at 10:00pm EST, "Silent Night" re-airs. <font color=yellow>Marlee Matlin</font> guest-starred as the mother of a young deaf woman that was murdered in her home. As Mac tried to find out what happened to her daughter, Matlin's character helped Mac mend his relationship with Peyton. Meanwhile, Stella and Danny investigated the death of an ice skater, and Lindsay's past came to light after she walked away from a crime scene.

Thursday finds the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation team dealing with a murder by the miniature serial killer when "Post Mortem" airs at 9:00pm EST. The CSIs tried to figure out how an elderly woman died, and their case became more of an enigma when they received a perfect miniature replica of the crime scene. At the same time, Greg was in court to answer for his actions during "Fannysmackin'" which resulted in the death of a young man.

The repeats of "Internal Affairs", "Silent Night" and "Post Mortem" begin airing December 24 on CBS.<center></center>

As tempting as all these re-runs are ;), I own the DVDs and I'm not even sure I want to watch them then. So, I think I'm going to pass this week.

(I thought I'd messed something up when I saw that you'd posted. :lol:)

I won't be watching this week either, I don't believe. I've seen both "Internal Affairs" and "Post Mortem" ("Post Mortem" at least twice), and if I want to watch "Silent Night", I'll pull out my shiny new DVD set I'm getting for Christmas and watch it without commercials (and with that handy fast-forwarding option :p).

(I thought I'd messed something up when I saw that you'd posted.

Because we all know I'm your handy-dandy messer-upper checker. :p :lol:

"Post Mortem" was one of Season 7's best. And "Internal Affairs" was probably one of the good Miami ones we've seen since Season 3. I've seen "Silent Night" many times since I got the DVD set back when it came out. :p

And yay, Fay got the DVD set for X-mas! :D

It's currently wrapped under the tree. *stares at it* Just a few more days, preciousssss... :p

I'm your handy-dandy messer-upper checker.
But of course. :p

^Okay, when I saw "handy-dandy messer-upper checker," I was like, Danny Messer? Huh? Clearly I still need to wake up. :lol:

Hehe, it's not just you. :lol: At first I was like, 'Hmm, Messer, eh? Let's see, how can I make that pervy?...nah, I'll be nice this time.' :p

Back