Theory Question

CSI_Boston

Witness
Ok....not sure where I should post this. Can anyone tell me what the theory is that Mac holds to? He keeps referring to a theory that states everything is connected and I can never catch the name of the theory. Anyone who can help??? :confused:

I believe it's Veneziano's Theory of quantum physics. Can anybody confirm this? :)

I was wondering about that too a while ago. I knew I'd heard it before, but could not really place it so my 'need to know' made me look it up.

I seems like a general reference to the 'string theory' or otherwise called the 'theory of everything' of which Gabriele Veneziano was indeed one of the fathers, Fay.

But through the years a lot of people have quoted this or a similar phrase (try "quote everything connected" in a search engine and you'll see what I mean), which is probably the reason it sounds so familiar :)

Are we sure it's not "The Theory of Interconnected Monkey Business" advanced by author Aaron Elkins in his mystery novels featuring forensics detective Gideon Oliver?

Check out Mac's bio here on cbs.com.

According to it Mac conducts investigations according to Veneziano's theory of quantum physicis: everything is connected.

Back