The Wreckers

AlexxWoods

CSI Level Three
It's about time this awesome band gets
a thread in here The Wreckers listen to LEAVE THE PIECES

On their Maverick debut, Stand Still Look Pretty, the Wreckers offer music that must be heard, with a story behind it that must be told.

First, the music: This is modern country at its best, sung with soul in heartfelt harmonies over a rhythm bed that alternately scoots, sways, and slams. From the first single, the assertive and exuberant “Leave The Pieces” to the down-home hoot “Crazy People,” Stand Still Look Pretty hits the highest standards of both country and pop, with more than a little rock & roll tossed in for that extra bite.

Then there’s the story. It’s about, first of all, friendship, between two gifted performers who met when both were struggling for a foothold in the music business. One of them, Michelle Branch, seized the moment in 2001 with her first solo release on Maverick, The Spirit Room. Still in her teens, she was swept onto major tours and recruited by legendary guitarist Carlos Santana for a Grammy-winning duet, “Game of Love.” The wild ride continued with Hotel Paper, which shot to number two on Billboard’s Hot 200 and confirmed Michelle’s staying power as an artist.

Vote Here

I've just seen the video for Leave The Pieces
and I have to say I really love it.
It's a nice song supported by a nice musicvideo
starring two of the world's greates country music singers

Um, picture of these two hotties, pls!

normal_car-181.jpg

*squeals* Lovely photo, Tuesdaymorning! I heared "Leave The Pieces" when I was at Walmart today and I went a little crazy. lol. I haven't seen the music video yet but i will!

I haven't heared "Tennessee". But I'm sure it is a great song. Has the c.d. came out yet? Or am I just being an airhead again?

That's what I thought but I wasn't for sure because I had only heared of them together a couple of weeks ago. So...must run to walmart and buy it!

And awww lovely picture! Yes don't eat Michelle's face. lol.

Back