The West Wing

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Calihan, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Sorry if there's already a thread for this, I did a search a nothing came up.

I found the first season DVDs in my house have gotten completely addicted to The West Wing. The acting is great as are the interactions between the characters.

I've been watching pretty much all day and well into the night I love the show. Well that and I'm not really allowed to do anything right now. To be perfectly honest the show has been one of the few things keeping me sane while I can't do anything.

Such a good show anyone else a fan/former fan.

So that you all aren't worried I can't do anything because I had a double pneumonia and plural effusion and am very close to being pretty healthy again.

2. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

I used to watch it when it first started when I was 11. I loved it,haha I knew more about American politics than I did of the politics of my own country. The first couple of seasons were the best though.

3. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Haha me too...

I loved/love West Wing. I have all the DVD's. It's cool because it finished before it went stale unlike some shows.

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

The Bravo cable channel will have a West Wing mini-marathon with some holiday themed episodes on Thursday, December 24, starting at 8:00 am. All times shown are Eastern. Check local listings for times and channels in your area.

8:00 AM In Excelsis Deo (season 1 episode 10)
    9:00 AM Noel (s 2 ep 10)
    10:00 AM Bartlet for America (s 3 ep 10)
    11:00 AM Holy Night (s 4 ep 10)
    12:00 Noon Abu El Banat (s 5 ep 9)

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ah West Wing was one of the best shows ever, though I've never been able to watch it fully and properly as in my country they've always aired it at 03.00 a.m. ....awful time slot, I must say, though I have been able to watch it at that hour of the day when I couldn't sleep LOL. Surely, it isn't an easy show and it's all about politcs and stuff like that....how can a person watch it carefully at that hour of the day? That's just insane LOL.

Anyway, it was a brilliant show and I think it reached the top when they had the Republican (Ainsley portrayed by our Emily Procter) among the Democratics.....it was brilliant (funny too, I'd say LOL) and the acting was superb. Wish they could have done a little bit more with that aspect, but oh well EP decided to joing the Miami cast :p