The Vanished- Part 2 (GSR, like always)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by NHRFan, Jan 18, 2007.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you for the replied. You won't see the boys for a while. You will find out Sara's secret on my next chapter, not this one. Don't worry Macgirl, I won't kill Grissom.

Pairing:Grissom/Sara

Rating: PG-13

Category: Drama/Angst/Romance.

Summary: Brass find Greg on the ground and starting to wake up, Brass went inside the house and found Grissom on the floor bleeding to death. Catherine and Sara rush to the hospital after they heard from Brass. Brass already told Catherine and Sara, he already call out about the kidnapper of the boys. Catherine and Sara went to the crime scene to find odd thing.

Part: 2

Brass walked back to the crime scene after he was done talking to the witness. He walked up and saw Greg on the ground unconscious, he rush to Greg's side and saw Greg getting ready to wake up. He looks around to see anybody come out the house, he told the officers to find the other CSI and let him know.

The police went on their way to find other csi, they went around back and while the other went inside the house. One man came out the house so fast and yelled at Brass.

"Brass!" Ricky yelled.

Brass looks at Ricky and said, "What?"

"You better come inside and quick," Ricky answered.

"Okay. Keep an eyes on him." Brass told William.

"Yes, sir."

Brass walked up to Ricky and Ricky point Brass to the living room. Brass saw Grissom on the floor bleeding to death and yelled at Ricky, "Called the ambalance!"

"Yes, sir."

Brass walked up to Grissom, bended down on his knees and checks Grissom's pulse, he let his breath out, Grissom got a little pulse.

Few minutes later, Paramedic came in the living room, Brass got up and get out the way, so the paramedic do their job. Brass walked up to his officer.

"Well, Where is Nick and Warrick?" Brass asked.

"We don't know, sir. They are nowhere to be found," Ricky said. "They like, they've disappear in a thin air."

"Okay. It's okay, we'll get them, soon I get my hands on the kidnappers," Brass replied in anger.

Grissom and Greg rush to the hospital. Brass doesn't know how to tell Catherine and Sara about Grissom and Greg and he als doesn't know how to tell them abot the disappearing of Warrick and Nick. He hoping he don't have to tell them but he got no choice to tell them, so he will called them as soon as he get to the hospital.

They finally arrived to the hospital, Grissom went right to surgery, while Greg is in other room to check him over to see if he is okay.

Outside the hospital.

Brass called Catherine and told her and tell Sara to get to the hospital right now. Brass hung up the phone and went inside the hospital and wait for the girls to show up.

A few minutes later, Catherine and Sara arrived tot he hospital, walked up to Brass.

"What's happened?!" Catherine yelled.

"I don't know. I was talking to the witness then come back and saw Greg on the ground," Brass explained. "Grissom is shot through the shoulder."

"Where is he?" Sara said, in worried.

"He is in surgery right now. Greg is in other room, he will be okay." Brass answered. "He was knocked out when I got there."

"Where's Nick and Warrick?" Catherine looks around for the boys.

"I don't know. They disappeared and I'm already called in the investigation to find them," Brass explained. "And I want you two go back to the crime scene to find out what's going on over there."

"I'm staying," Sara begging Brass to let her stay.

"I'm sorry, Sara. You got to go back to the crime scene before Ecklie found out about this," Brass said. "And I will called you soon I heard anything, okay."

"All right. I rather do the crime scene then Ecklie," Sara answered. "Ecklie doesn't know nothing about evidence."

"Okay. I will let you know."

"Thanks, Brass." Sara said.

Sara and Catherine left the hospital. A few minutes later, they arrvied to the crime scene where Grissom is shot and they hoping they find out who did this to him, Greg and the boys. Sara can't let nobody know about her and Grissom's relationship and only one person know about them and she is not sure if Brass knew or not.

They got to work, Sara saw something at the bottom of the stairs, she picked it up and study the biggest knife or something she ever seen. She put it in the bag.

Two hours later, they finally finish the evidence, got in the Denali and left the crime scene to find out what's happend to the boys. Sara hoping Nick is okay and she knew he has Warrick with him and also don't know how to tell Grissom about Nick and Warrik gone missing. She knew how Grisom felt about Nick being gone too long and hoping this unknown bad guys don't buries Nick alive again.

TBC

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

please continue soon!

3. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

This is an awesome story! But you do know you can add chapters onto the same thread, right? Sissi will probably do it, just ask her before she moves it for you. :p

4. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

please continue ..i lovedddd

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Okay, ButterFlied92, Thanks, I will asks Sissi, if she can move it.

6. ilvelvegrissom

ilvelvegrissom Hit and Run

Deadly story!! :)

XxxxxxxxxxX

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Re: The Vanished- Part 3 (GSR, like always)

I took your advice butterFlied92. I sent sissi a pm. She said she will tried to move it. I don't think she can move it. I will use adding this story. Thank you for the replied. Here is Sara's secret.

Pairing: Grissom/Sara

Sumarry: Catherine overheard Sara's secret to Grissom, and she also find out that Nick knew about Grissom and Sara. Catherine learn Nick live with them.

Part: 3

Sara went back to the hospital after she dropped the evidence at the lab. She walked up to Brass.

"How is Grissom?" Sara asked.

"He's out of surgery. He lost lot of blood but they saved him," Brass explained. "He is unconisous right now, he will probably wake up either tonight or tomorrow."

"Thanks. I am so glad he is alive," Sara said. "Well, how the investgation coming? Did they find them?"

"It not good. They disappeared without a trace," Brass answered. "But they will keep on finding them. And I hope I will heard from them soon."

"I'm glad they will keep looking or Grissom will blame himself," Sara said. "They has to find them soon or Grissom won't rest 'till he find them himself."

"I know. Don't worry, I will hear from them soon. Why don't you go inside?" Brass insisted. "He is in the room number 109."

"Thanks."

Sara walked in the room 109, saw Grissom lying on the bed and looks so peaceful. She walked up to the bed, sat down on the chair beside the bed, grabbed his hand or hold it.

"Honey, you got to wake up, so I can find the person who did this to you," Sara said, in tear. "I don't know what to do and I don't think I can live without you."

Unknown to Sara, Catherine walked in the room and overheard her taht Sara called Grissom, honey.

"I don't know what to tell you, when you wake up," Sara said. "You won't find Nick in the house. It going to be too quiet in the house."

"Sara?" Catherine was confused.

Sara looks up and saw Catherine standing in the room,"How much do you hear?"

"Pretty much. You and Grissom?" Catherine was in shocked.

Sara do nothing but nodded her head and she has to tell her the truth about her and Grissom. She got up, walked up to Catherine and she need to talk to her in the hall. They walked out the room.

"Okay, Catherine, you can't said nothing to anybody," Sara said. "Not to Greg. He blabbed to anyone in the lab."

"Okay, I won't said anything, I promise." Catherine hold two fingers up that she will not said anything to anyone.

"Grissom is my husband," Sara explained. "We have been together for over two years."

"And who else know about this?" Catherine asked.

"Nick."

"How is that possible that Nick know about this?" Catherine confused. "I thought he stay with Warrick?"

"He was but he was in the way of Warrick's and Tina's relationship," Sara explained. "He stay with Greg and he is either snores or listen to music too loud, so he left Greg's apartment. He didn't know I live with Grissom, so he went to Grissom's townhouse. He said, he will go to the hotel and Grissom said, no, he want him to stay with us."

"That is how he find out that you live with him," Catherine said. "How long Nick stay with you guys?"

"He stay with us for two month," Sara answered.

"He kept the secret that long." Catherine was in shocked.

"Yes, he did. I'm surprised he didn't tell Warrick," Sara said. "How am I going to tell Grissom about Nick and Warrick?"

"I don't know. It will kill him if he find out about Nick and Warrick been gone," Catherine answered.

"I hope Brass heard from the private investigation."

"He will soon, I hope."

They lookeda at Grissom through the mirror and wondering how they going to tell him about Nick and Warrick been kidnapped.

TBC.

8. MacsGirlMel

ack please post more soon!

9. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

Nice, i like it

10. ilvelvegrissom

ilvelvegrissom Hit and Run

good work, I really like it! :) xx

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks you for the replied. Warrick is going to be in this one for a little bit and he is not talking right now. Nick is not with him, he was working the night shift. They are very bad hurt. Grissom is very depressed right now after he learn that Nick and Warrick disappeared. Let's go on with the story. This is probably very short story.

Kleenix warning.

Summary: Warrick is very angry because he was working in the mine. Grissom is very depressed because of his boys are gone.

Part: 4

Aspen, Colorado.

"Get to work!" Gary yelled.

Warrick and the other strangers walked through the mine and got to work. Warrick is limping so bad because he has been working in the mine for a few days and his feet are killing him because they gave him a lousy shoe, his back was also killinghim, because Gary use his whip to his back because he is trying to escape for a while and he hoping someone can rescue him and the innocence people.

Timothy walked up to his brother and said to him, "We got to help Warrick and his best friend to get out of here before Gary decided to killed them and he will soon he see the people no longer in shape."

"I know, but we can't," Billy answered.

"Why? You and I know Gary is always been a bully to everyone since high school," Timothy said.

"I know. And we have to wait t'ill next years, when Gary starts looking for a fresh men," Billy replied. "And we will help them as soon as he leave. And I will calls Greg in Vegas to tell him where they are."

"Okay. I don't understand why kidnapped Warrick and Nick if he want revenge against Greg," Timothy asked.

"I don't know. I take it because Greg put his brother in jail and I agree with you, he should go after Greg, not Warrick and Nick."

"How is Nick going?" Timothy asked.

"He is not doing too good and he is in some kind of shocked or something," Billy said, in confused. "We better get to work before Gary get angry at us."

"Okay. I'll see you later."

They get to work and they will make a plan to get the boys out before it too late.

Back to Vegas.

Sara is still in the hospital to wait for Grissom to wake up and she looks up and saw Greg walked in the room and sat down beside her.

"How is he?" Greg asked.

"He is doing okay, I hope he wake up," Sara answered. "How you doing?"

"I'm doing okay," Greg said. "How come I get knocked out? And Grissom get shot."

"I don't know. Brass is looking into it and find out who did it," Sara replied. "And I hope he find the boys before it too late."

"I hope so."

Grissom move his head back and forth, opened his beautiful blue eyes, looks around and saw his beautiful wife and Greg.

Sara looked up and Saw Grissom's eyes opened, "Hey, se--Grissom. How your feeling?"

"What's happened?" Grissom asked.

"You were shot and hit your hit on your kit box," Sara explained. "You were unconscious for 2 hours."

"I go get the doctor," Greg said.

"Okay, Thanks." Sara replied.

Greg left the room to look for Grissom's doctor. Sara looks at her husband and he looks so sad and she hoping Brass find them as soon as possible.

"How are your feeling?" Sara asked, again.

"I'm doing fine, but hurt in the shoulder and my head," Grissom winced. Greg is doing okay. Where's Warrick and Nick?"

"Greg is fine. Honey, Warrick and Nick are missing," Sara explained.

Grissom looks at her and confused, "Missing? But how?"

"Whoever shot you, got Nick and Warrick. Don't worry, Brass hired a private investigation to find them," Sara said.

Grissom got tears in his eyes that he couldn't save his boys and said to her, "It all my fault."

"No, it not. IT never your fault, this guy is. He points the gun at you to make sure you don't get the boys." Sara hold her husband in her arms while he is crying.

"We found Nick last times, we are going to find them again," Sara explained. "All wer have to do is pray for them to return. Soon they return and we will protect them."

"All right. I will pray with you in private," Grissom said, in tears.

They held each other for a while. Catherine looks outside the room through the window and saw the couple held each other and she was hoping Brass heard from someone, so they can go rescue them.

TBC

Notes: On my next chapter, I'm going to do one years later, Greg think he going alone to rescue them but Brass came alone with him because he is only one know where they are. Grissom and Sara going on vacation.

12. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Awww! We need to find our boys! Grissom's beating himself over it, how Grissom. Post soon please!

13. MacsGirlMel

Interesting twist...more soon!

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thank you for the replied. Okay, here is the story. I told you my last chapter, I'm doing one years later. Grissom and Sara go on vacation at Utah for a while.

Category: Drama/Angst/Romance

Summary: The boys are being rescue by Timothy and Billy. Greg didn't tell Catherine about going to save the boys, but he doesn't know where they are, but he will find them, if he has to go all over the United States of America. Brass is going with Greg because he know where the boys are.

Part: 5

One years later.

Gary walked up to Timothy and Billy and said to them, "I want you both get rid all the men in the mine, take them out and kill them then buries them by the time I get back from town."

"Where are you going?" Billy asked.

"I'm going to find a fresh men. This men are too tired and no good for me to find the gold," Gary explained.

"Okay. I'll see you when you get back," Timothy said.

"Good. I will." Gary got in his truck and left the mine area.

Timothy asks his brother, "Billy do you got Greg's phone number?"

"No, because Gary got the cell phone with him," Billy said. "Greg's phone number is on his cell phone."

"What are we going to do about them?" Timothy panicked.

"Don't worry. I got a plan, we help the men escape and we will take the boys with us," Billy explained. "Maybe someone in Vegas hired private investigation. Why don't you go get the big truck? And I go get the men out before Gary come back."

"Okay." Timothy went to get the truck, while Billy go get the men out, so they can get them to the hospital except Nick and Warrick, they has to go back to Vegas, so the doctors can take care of them.

They put all the men in the truck then Billy got Warrick and Nick in the car with him, and finally they took off without any trouble. Few minutes later, they arrived to the hospital, Timothy rush to the hospital to get all the doctors to help the men before it too late.

Timothy rush out, got in the car and took off without the doctor notices them. Billy drive around 'till he spot a man in a weird outfit, so he pull over and stop the car.

"Excuse me, sir," Billy said.

A man looks up and saw a young man, "What can I do for you, sir?"

"Can you help us for these two guys?" Billy asked. "They need to go back to Vegas."

"Who need to go back to Vegas?" Private investigator answered.

"Nick and Warrick. They are hurt real bad," Billy explained. "Are you private investigator, sir?"

"Yes, I am." Terry said. "I can call Brass, because he is the one that hired me to find the boys."

"Thanks, they're here in the back seat."

"Okay, my car is in front of you."

Billy, Timothy and Terry help Warrick and Nick in the car and cover them up in a blanket, so they can get warm.

"What are you going to do?" Terry asked.

"We are going to turn ourselves in," Billy said.

"Okay." Terry left the area and dial Brass's number to tell him that Nick and Warrick are with him, then he leave the number where he can be reach at.

Back to Vegas.

Greg put his suitcase in the truck, because he is going all over the America to find Nick and Warrick. Brass came up behind him and put his suitcase, bunch of blanket and pillows in Greg's truck, Greg looked at him, confused.

"Where are you going?" Greg asked.

"I'm going with you, because I know where the boys are," Brass answered. "I'm taking a few weeks off. What's the sad face for?"

"I'm sad, because I'm worried about Grissom, he is been depressed since the boys are gone," Greg explained. "Grissom is gone on vacation. And I don't know where Sara is, like she disappear on the same day Grissom left."

"Do you talk to Catherine where you're going?" Brass asked.

"Yes," Greg lied. "Do you?"

"I'm already did talk to the sheriff, and he gave me five days off to find the boys," Brass said.

"You know where they at," Greg asked.

"Yes, we are going to Aspen, Colorado," Brass answered. "That is where the boys are. Let's get the move one, because I want to get there before night times.

"Okay, let's go get them."

Brass and Greg left the parking space and on their way to Aspen, Colorado.

TBC

15. MacsGirlMel

more soon!