"The Unusual Suspect" Discussion *Beware SPOILERS*

This ep will be REPEATING Thursday June 15, 2006
"The Unusual Suspect" -- In the midst of a high profile murder trial, the CSIs are caught off guard when a witness's shocking confession casts doubt on the savage murder of a teenage girl.
A sister's stunning courtroom confession throws her brother's guilt into question. Blindsided, the CSIs must race to re-examine the case's evidence in order to determine which sibling is telling the truth, but begin to suspect that a more sinister scheme may be at work.
For more information see the first page/post of this thread.

I watched last night but I gotta say...I miss my Grissom!!! *sniff* I don't mind watching eps that center on other chars but couldn't he at least have made a couple appearances?

and of course Nick was right, he's always right, in 'Gum Drops' and others he has been right, never wrong, he is the best CSI, and this episode proved it, and unlike Warrick Nick doesn't lose all sanity when without Grissom (I didn't miss him though) nick is calm and cool, I'm hoping theres an episode next season where Griss leaves Nick in charg of the lab.

any way loved it, one of the best this season, and Nicky Stokes CSI level three rocks!

Nick was awesome- he always is- he's a doll and his views-right on- ;) that little girl was a good actress- although homly as a mud fence :(she had everyone fooled- except Nick-- and Sara's expressions the end- :eek: just wished Sofia wasn't in it- go away-- :(

SidleSaraStokesNick04.jpg

REPEATING: December 28, 2006
A SHOCKING CONFESSION THROWS A HIGH PROFILE MURDER TRIAL INTO A TAILSPIN AS TWO SIBLINGS CONFESS TO THE SAME CRIME. Jessica Tuck ("Judging Amy") and Juliette Goglia ("Joan of Arcadia") Guest Star.

"The Unusual Suspect" -- In the midst of a high profile murder trial, the CSIs are caught off guard when a witness's shocking confession casts doubt on the savage murder of a teenage girl.
A sister's stunning courtroom confession throws her brother's guilt into question. Blindsided, the CSIs must race to re-examine the case's evidence in order to determine which sibling is telling the truth, but begin to suspect that a more sinister scheme may be at work.
For more info see the first page/first post of this thread.

Back