The Taylor Family

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by shell_kikii, Dec 24, 2008.

1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone! I wrote a little sequel to my last fanfic. Hope you'll like it. Your comments are welcome. :)

Disclaim : I don't own any charaters of the CSI NY.

The Taylor Family

“Hey, little guys! What are you doing in my bed?” Stella came out of the bathroom and found her 7 years old twins were snuggling in her bed.
    “Mom, can we sleep with you tonight?” Asked Sophia, she was ten minutes younger than her brother William.
    “Today’s your birthday but Dad’s working late again. We want to keep you company.” William said. He was ten minutes older but he acted like ten years older.
    “Oh, you’re so sweet, honey!” Stella climbed into the bed. She held them closer to her sides and kissed their little faces. “But you know Dad wouldn’t like it. You have your own beds that you suppose to use it. He might come home earlier.”
    “Yeah. Like he said he would take us to a movie last time.” William still upset that he missed his favorite animation movie.
    “Honey, Dad’s job is very important. Would you rather he catches the bad guys or watches movie with you? What he does is to keep us safe. You understand that?” Stella mussed up her son’s black curly hair. “And, he tried very hard to keep his promises. He felt sad when he couldn’t.”
    “I know. I’m sorry, Mom.” William lowered his head.
    “Mom, just one night please.” Sophia kissed Stella and buried her face in Stella’s neck.
    Stella could never resist her little angels. “Alright. But we need to tell Dad why. How could we do that?”
    “We can leave him a note.” William suggested.
    “OK.” Stella got up to take some paper, a pen and a tube of lipstick. She wrote a note to tell Mac his sweethearts wanted to keep her safe before he came home. Then she looked at her kids with a mischievous smile. She put on some lipstick and made a kiss on the paper. Sophia was all excited and giggling when she did the same. William moved to the edge of the bed and shook his head.
    “No way! That’s girl stuff.”
    “William, you want to stay or not?” Stella suppressed her laughter. Sophia was laughing madly to see her mother threatened her brother.
    William gave his mother a thumbs-up and grinned. “I’ll print it.”
    ----------------------------------------
    Mac came home after midnight. He went to check on the kids only found they were not in their own beds. Mac went to the master bedroom. He found his bed was occupied by his wife with his little angels. Stella slept in the middle with the kids snuggled to her. Mac admired the beautiful picture for a minute before he entered. He picked up the note Stella left for him. He smiled and went to kiss his kids. When he bent down to kiss Stella, she held his head and kissed him back passionately.
    “I told them you would come home early.” Stella smiled sweetly.
    “I’m sorry I missed you birthday.” Mac kissed her once more on the lips.
    “You can make up to me. Go take a shower first.”
    Mac went to the bathroom wondering what Stella’s plan was. He came out of the bathroom to find Stella was not in the bed. She used a pillow to substitute her position and tucked the kids securely.
    Mac found Stella in the sitting room. She sat on a spread blanket in front of the electric fireplace. There was a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and a little piece of birthday cake. Stella poured two glasses of champagne when Mac sat down beside her. They drank and Mac took a bite of the cake.
    “Still working on the abduction case?” Stella asked.
    “Yeah. We have some solid leads. Hopefully, we could catch this guy very soon.”
    “Good. You know, I’m quite worry about our babies. Do you think we should hire one more baby-sitter?”
    “No need. Rhoda is good. She could take care of the kids. Besides, our young Taylors are no ordinary kids.” Mac chuckled.
    “Yeah. Did I tell you Mr. William Taylor complaint for having a baby-sitter? He thinks he’s a grown man.” They laughed for a minute.
    Mac stopped laughing and pulled his wife closer. “Hey, am I suppose to make up to you?” He kissed her and gave her a little package. “Happy Birthday, Honey!”
    Stella tore open the wrapper and opened the box. There was a pair of diamond earrings. “There are so beautiful. Thank you, Mac! You need not to give me present. I already have you and the kids. The most valuable present in the world.” Stella kissed her husband deeply. Mac put their glasses aside and kissed her back.
    William woke up to find his sister and him were sleeping with their father. His mother was not in bed. He tried to get up quietly.
    “Good morning, kid.” Mac said without open his eyes.
    William froze. He didn’t know his father was awake. “Good morning, Dad.”
    The conversation awoke Sophia. She was all excited when she saw her father. She climbed to sit on Mac’s belly. “Good morning, Daddy. Did you read our note?” Then she kissed him soundly on the cheek.
    “I did. Now, are you ready for the punishment?” Mac tickled the kids. Their screams attracted Stella.
    “Hey guys, time to school. Hurry up!” Stella spanked them lightly. The kids giggled all their way to the bathroom.
    Stella kissed her husband on the lips. “Good morning. Get back to sleep. You still have a few hours. I’ll take the kids to school before I go to the lab.”
    “Mrs. Taylor…the kids…” Rhoda said in a trembling crying voice. “One minute they are here, the next minute…”
    “Take a breath, Rhoda. I don’t understand what you said.” Stella held the phone so tight that her knuckles turned white.
    “The kids are missing. I’m sorry, Mrs. Taylor.” Rhoda cried.
    “Shh…shh…calm down, Rhoda. Where are you?”
    “I’m outside the school. I had looking for them in a few blocks around the school. But I couldn’t find them.”
    “Stay where you are. I’ll be right there.” Stella ran to the elevator and at the same time called Mac. Mac said he would join her at the school.
    When Stella arrived, Mac and some uniforms were questioning the school janitor. Rhoda was sitting on the curb. Her eyes were red and swollen. She got up and ran to Stella. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Taylor.”
    “Are you OK, Rhoda? What happened?” Stella rubbed Rhoda’s arms. Mac came and put an arm around Stella’s waist. He could felt Stella’s shivering although she pretended she was calm.
    “I picked up the kids as usual. We were getting into the car when my friend called me. I stopped to talk to her for a minute. When I turned back, both kids were not in the car. I drove the car around and looked for them. But I can’t find them.” Rhoda’s tears started to fall again.
    “Was there anyone try to get close to them? Not jut today, recently.” Mac asked.
    “No. Everything was fine. The kid abductions…Do you think William and Sophia were abducted? Oh my god! This is all my fault.” Rhoda covered her face with her hands.
    Stella didn’t answer. She couldn’t pretend anymore. She buried her face in Mac’s chest. Mac patted her on the back. “Stay calm. We don’t know yet.”
    Mac’s phone rang. “Taylor.”
    “Mac, I got your little angels. How much would you pay me?” It was Flack.
    “What? Where are they?”
    Stella looked up immediately.
    “Relax, they are fine. I was working in the area near their school. They asked one of my men to borrow a phone. They wanted to call their parents. I’m taking them to the lab. Meet you there.” Flack hung up.
    “Flack. He’s taking the kids to the lab.” Mac kissed Stella on the forehead. Then he turned to Rhoda. “Rhoda, the kids are fine. You’re going to the lab with us.”
    William and Sophia were sitting in the sofa inside Mac’s office. They stood up when they saw their parents walked in with Rhoda. Stella held them tight and kissed them repeatedly. They knew they were in trouble taking one look to their father.
    Mac put his hands on his waist. “Who’s first? William?”
    William looked at Stella nervously. Stella nodded.
    “We saw that man on TV. He took the kids. We… we followed him to a car. I told Uncle Don the numbers.”
    “We got the guy, Mac.” Flack tried to help his little buddy.
    “Who do you think you are? Detective? You’re a KID. You followed a felony? You pulled your sister into this? Do you know how much you scared us, especially Rhoda?” Mac was so angry that he forgot he was talking to a 7 years old.
    Sophia started crying like a baby. William tried very hard to restrain his tears but failed. Mac had never yelled at them before. He might be mad at them with their wrong doings but he would talk to them instead of scolding them.
    “Daddy, William didn’t pull me in this. We did it together.” Sophia was sobbing.
    “Great! Now we have two detectives.”
    Stella stepped between them. “Mac, now it’s your turn to calm down. Don, would you please take the kids and Rhoda home. Be good, little guys. Rhoda, I’ll talk to you later.”
    “Sure.” Flack picked up Sophia and held William’s hand. They left.
    Mac sat in his chair. He was still angry. Stella went to the back of his chair and started to massage his stiff shoulder muscles.
    “Do you remember the kids are 7 years old? You scared them when you yelled at them like that.”
    “They scared ten years out of me.”
    “I know you are mad, me too. Consider it’s an inheritance. They’re our kids. They knew the ugly side of the world more than other kids. They have the sense of justice more than other kids. It’s our responsibility to guide them. Let me talk to them.”
    Mac sighed. “I don’t know what they would do when they’re seventeen.”
    “They would be an honorable, respectable person. Just like their father.” Stella kissed him on the cheek. “Cheer up! You have two successors.”
    Mac took Stella’s hand. “You’re my guardian angel. You know that?”
    “Mmm…this is new. Thank you!” Stella kissed him on the lips.
    “Alright, you know you’re in big trouble, don’t you?” Stella asked William and Sophia. They were in the sitting room. The kids snuggled up at one end of the couch while Stella at the other end.
    “I know. I’m sorry Mom.” The kids said together.
    “This incident was causing the school in chaos. Dad and I almost have a heart attack. Rhoda is responsible for your safety when Dad and I are not around. If something happened to you, she would be guilty the rest of her life. I know you’re good kids. You want to help. But you are only 7 years old. You couldn’t protect yourselves. What if the guy catches one or both of you?”
    “We stayed in a safe distance.” William was not convinced.
    “How do you define a safe distance? It’s too late when you found the distance was not safe enough. You should call 911 right away. We have thousands of police officers around the city. 911 would inform the nearest officers to take action.”
    The kids lowered their heads.
    “Come here.” Stella embraced them tightly. “Dad and I are proud of you for having sense of justice but you have to do it in a right way. You’re still young. You have to see, to listen and to learn a lot of things. I wouldn’t say you’re forgiven, it’s up to your father.”
    “He shouldn’t yell at Sophia. I asked her to go with me.” William said.
    “No. She went because she wanted to. Daddy was angry because he loves you and he was so worried. The truth is I would be the one yelling if he didn’t beat me to it.” Stella smiled. “Honey, I think you owe Rhoda an apology.”
    “We said we’re sorry and she said it’s OK.” Sophia said. “William and I drew a card. We’ll give her tomorrow.”
    “Good.” Stella kissed them on the cheek. They laughed. But they stopped immediately when they heard Mac opened the front door.
    Stella went to Mac and put her arms around his waist. “Daddy’s home!”
    William and Sophia stood in front of their parents. “I’m sorry, Dad.”
    “I think Mommy had talked to you. Do you understand what she said?” Mac said calmly.
    “We do.” William said.
    “We promise not to do it again, Daddy.” Sophia added.
    “OK. But the barbeque in this weekend is cancelled. You have to help me wash the cars and mow the lawn. Remember, you’ll face bigger punishment if you dared to do something stupid again.”
    “Yes sir.” The kids were so relieved that their father was not angry anymore although the barbeque they wanted so bad was gone.
    “I’m hungry. Let’s make some sandwiches.” Stella kissed Mac and ushered her babies to the kitchen.
    Mac shook his head and smiled when he went to the bedroom.

-THE END -

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

is there more? I think you should do another one and reschedule the weekend thing lol

3. shell_kikii

Thank you, Mel! :)
    You mean rewrite this story or another different one? :confused:

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Kikii, Mel means write another sequel and reschedule their weekend barbeque as in maybe they decided for another weekend barbeque after their punishments? :)

Between, can I review later? I'll be right back. :)

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Squee:D loved it Kikii:D
    Merry Christmas to you:)

6. shell_kikii

Thank you Asprine and Gio! :) Merry Christmas to you. :)

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Great job!! Loved it! Is there gonna be more??
    Merry X-mas to you!

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol no I meant like a sequel

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Aww that was cute, great job :D

10. shell_kikii

Thank you Anj, Mel and Natty! Merry Christmas to you! :)

Mel,
    I'm not sure about another one. I wrote my stories just when something popped up in my mine, like this one. I would tell you if I do write again. :)

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Very cute story Hun, well done. :D