The Taylor Family 3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by shell_kikii, Dec 29, 2008.

1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone! Here's a new story for you. Hope you like it. :)

Disclaim : I don't own any characters of the CSINY.

The Taylor Family 3

Stella was on undercover assignment. Her new name was Sabrina Newman. The case was about a murdered Greek singer who performed in a multi-culture music event. The CSIs had recovered some evidence suggesting who the suspect was but not enough to arrest him. The singer’s manager said she could arrange for an undercover cop to join the performance group. Stella volunteered to go in order to collect solid evidence. Mac was strongly rejected the idea but had no choice because the Greek singing group would leave New York for good after the event. They wouldn’t have any chance to capture the killer if they didn’t do it now. And Stella could speaking fluently in Greek was definitely an advantage in the investigation.
    Mac and Hawkes entered the music hall when Stella almost finished the song. The spot light was focusing on her, a Greek goddess in a long white dress at the centre of the stage. Her voice was so rich and emotional. The audiences might not understand what she was singing but attracted by her performance.
    “Man, that’s our Stella! She’s so good!” Hawkes said with admiration.
    “That’s my Stella.” Mac corrected Hawkes with a grin.
    “Alright, alright, your wife’s good. I don’t know she can sing.”
    “Well, normally she wouldn’t sing in public.”
    Stella bowed deeply and left the stage in the audiences’ applause.
    Mac and Hawkes went to meet her at the backstage. Stella led them into a small room.
    “You got anything?” Mac asked.
    “I don’t have any chance. I would try later tonight.”
    “Stella, I don’t think this gonna work. You have no backup here. We should try in other directions.” Mac was worried.
    “You would’ve got him right now if we have other options. Hawkes, did you bring me the pills?” Stella asked Hawkes brought her some sleeping pills in case she needed to sedate the suspect.
    Hawkes handed her some pills. “The effect is quick. Don’t use more than instructed.”
    “OK. Hmm…” Stella wanted to say something else.
    “I’ll wait outside.” Hawkes got out of the room.
    Mac held his wife in his arms after Hawkes left.
    “How are the kids?” Stella asked.
    “I told them you’re at work and will not home in a couple of days. They miss you but they are good. They didn’t give Rhoda any troubles and take care of each other when I went to work.” Mac stroked Stella’s hair.
    “I miss them too. And I miss you.”
    Mac kissed his wife with all his love. They were separated for two days, a long period of separation since they married.
    “We better get out before someone suspicious.” Mac said breathlessly.
    Stella walked them to the back door. A man came up to them.
    “Sabrina. I was wondering where you are.”
    “Tom. My friends came to see me. This is Mac and Sheldon.” Stella introduced them. “This is Tom. He plays keyboard.”
    The men shook hands.
    “I’m walking them out. See you later, Tom.” Stella gestured Mac and Hawkes to go.
    Tom put a hand on Stella’s waist. “Come to my room, honey. I got some good whiskey. Nice to meet you, gentlemen.”
    Mac witnessed the flirting wild-eyed.
    Mac’s anger burst once they got out. “What the hell was that? Go to his room?”
    Hawkes walked straightly to the car.
    “He…” Stella wanted to explain but an old couple saw them.
    “Hey, you’re the Greek girl. You sang beautiful. How long would you stay?” The old woman said.
    “Thank you. We would stay until Friday.” Stella turned to speak with the couple and didn’t notice Mac left.
    “Two days left. Maybe we would come again.” The old man said.
    “Oh, please come. I would love to sing for you.” Stella smiled and shook their hands.
    ----------------------------------------
    “Daddy, did you see Mommy?” Sophia ran to her father and took his hand when Mac came home.
    Mac picked her up and kissed her on the cheek. “Yes. She said she miss you and William. She would be home when she finish the work.”
    “Did you kiss her for us?”
    “I did.” Mac went to the sitting room where William was watching cartoon.
    “Dad, is Mom’s work dangerous?” William went to sit besides his father and asked.
    “Don’t worry. Mom’s good at her work. Did I tell you how she saved herself and you two when you were in her belly?”
    “Tell us, tell us.” The twins were all excited.
    Mac told them how Stella got kidnapped and her little tricks for getting help, in a brief version. He told them he was proud of their mother.
    “I would be as brave as Mommy when I grew up.” Sophia said proudly.
    “I would marry someone as brave as Mom.” William grinned.
    “I would be as brave as Mommy when I grew up and marry someone as brave as Daddy.” Sophia laughed.
    Mac laughed with his little angels.
    Flack called in the middle of the night. “Mac, we have trouble. Your Greek suspect’s dead. Stella’s cover was blown.”
    “Is she alright?”
    “She’s fine. We’re waiting at the hotel. Grab your kit.
    The victim’s name was George Parker. He was stabbed to dead. When all the group members were panicking, Stella revealed her real identity and took control. Mac and Stella processed the scene but didn’t recover the murder weapon.
    Stella went back to her room to take her stuff.
    “I don’t know you’re a police officer.” Tom, the keyboard player, smiled at Mac.
    “I’m with the Crime Lab.” Mac answered briefly.
    “You know, I may help in this case. Would you like to have a drink?”
    “Withholding evidence is offending the law. Tell me now if you have something.” Mac was impatient.
    “I don’t know anything specific. But I might inspire you after we talked. Call me, if you want to talk.” Tom was leaving when Stella came back. He patted her on the cheek. “Honey, you are a cop!”
    “I’m sorry for hiding from you, Tom. I’m working an open case. I’ll buy you drink before you leave New York. Did you meet my husband?”
    “Your husband?”
    Stella put her arms around Mac’s waist and kissed him on the cheek.
    “He’s your husband?”
    “Yes. We’re happily married for eight years.” Stella rested her head on Mac’s shoulder.
    Tom’s faced changed. He left without another word.
    “What’s wrong with this guy?” Mac asked.
    Stella sighed. “It was not me he’s interested. He asked me a bunch of questions about you tonight.”
    “What?” Mac was stunned.
    “I was about to tell you when you came earlier.”
    “I…”
    “You’re jealous.” Stella smiled sweetly. “I love you.”
    Rhoda, the baby sitter, she would stay with the kids when Stella needed to work overnight. She had already dressed the kids and made breakfast for them when Mac and Stella came home.
    “Kids, I have a surprise for you.” Mac announced when he entered the house. Then he moved aside.
    “MOMMY!” Sophia went straightly into Stella’s arms. William followed.
    “Oh, I miss you so much, honey!” Stella kissed her twins repeatedly.
    “Mom, is your work finished?” William asked.
    “Not really but I’m not going anywhere. I could see you little guys every night.”
    “I have a lot of things to tell you.” Sophia dragged Stella to the sitting room.
    Mac took Stella’s luggage into the bedroom. William noticed someone was pacing across the road, staring at their house.
    “Dad, there’s a stranger across the road.” William called Mac.
    Mac hurried out and looked through the window but the man was gone.
    “Maybe he was just a passer-by. Don’t worry. Go get your sister. It’s time to school. Mom and I are going to work.
    Mac went to get the car in the garage. He noticed the garage door was not completely shut. From the side mirror of the car, he saw a man was waiting for him in the shadow. The man attacked Mac with a knife from behind but Mac was ready to defense himself. He elbowed the attacker in the stomach and punched his face. The man fell. Mac kicked his knife away and pointing a gun at his head.
    “Don’t force me to use my weapon in my house. Get up.” Mac cuffed him.
    Stella heard the fighting and came in with a gun in hand. She switched on the light.
    “Tom!” Stella didn’t believe her eyes. “Why are you doing this?”
    “Bitch! You made fun of me. You think I’m a freak? You both deserve to die.” Tom was growling.
    Mac picked up the knife and examined it. There was dried blood on the blade.
    “You killed George Parker.” Mac showed him the knife.
    “I love him. I knew he killed his lover. I think he would love me back if I promised to keep his secret. But he laughed in my face, just like you did.”
    “I didn’t mean to hurt you. I would tell you the truth once my case is over.” Stella sighed. “It’s never mind now.”
    Mac called Flack to pick up the perp.
    “It’s so quiet without the kids running around.” Stella whispered in Mac’s ear. They were dancing, actually moving slowing in circles, enjoying the warmth and company of each other. The twins were staying at Lindsay’s tonight.
    “We seldom to have our own time since the kids were born.” Mac kissed her temple.
    “It was so lonely without you at my side in the past two nights. I did think a lot. I grew up without anyone until I met you. Now, I have a home to come to. I have husband and kids. I’m not alone anymore.”
    Mac lifted Stella’s head up by the chin and kissed her on her lips. “You would never be alone again.”

-THE END-

Advertisement :lol: : For the one who wants to know about Stella's little adventure, please read 'seal it with a kiss'. :) Or, you could read my other stories if you like. All comments are appreciated. :)

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

it's funny when Mac get's jelouse:D
    im glad that Stella went through the undercover assignment without any big troubles:)
    that Tom guy, got to think again if he wanna attack Mac Taylor:p im glad Mac noticed him before he got stabbed by the Tom guy:)
    i looved the end, really sweet:)

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Great job, loved jelous Mac :D

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Awesome fic dear, fics with Mac and Stella when they have kids are always adorable, great job!! :D

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yay another sequel :)

6. shell_kikii

Thank you to gio, natty steph and mel!:) And all the readers! :)

7. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Great job! And yeah I loved jealous Mac too =) :adore: Love it :bolian:

8. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Can you please make one thread for these stories and post all sequels/updates in that thread as further posts? This will prevent flooding and wasted bandwidth.

Thanks.

-LLK

9. shell_kikii

lostladyknight,
    Thank you for the reminder! :) I was actually considered to put them together but I already put an END to the previous one when I came up with other ideas, so I have to separate them. My apology for causing any inconvenience. :)

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Actually you could just edit, there's a button on your post that lets you for like 24hrs. Although if you change your mind after it's hard lol. (though you could just post another message for us and say you changed your mind or something)

11. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Well for future reference in cases like that you're welcome to just drop me a PM. I'd be happy to do an edit for you.