The most horrible/memorable/lovely happening in movie?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I wrote in other thread about how I cried when I watched 'Dance with Wolves'. Poor animal, I'm glad that is just a movie, not real.

The most horrible happening, which I can remember is in 'American History X'. Edward Norton's character force other character put his teeth into pavement before kick. It was really awful, just watching hurts.

2. wibble

wibble Corpse

As this is to do with movies, I'll send it over to Gen TV & Media :)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Okei, a good point! :) Thanks! Can you remove original away from Misc?

4. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I remember that scene... yes, it was really awful. :eek:

5. defiantDittohead

defiantDittohead Rookie

another scene in AmericanHistoryX where EdNorton was in the jail showers. i dont know if i can say the word, cos im might be trouble again... same for Boys Don't Cry. :(

6. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

the most sweet moment that I remember is in Practical Magic at the end Sally gets a Package from Gary she is looking in the envelope ,Gillian goes "Sal he's not in there" she says "what would you do Gilly?" Gillian then says "What wouldnt I do for the right guy" Of course Sally works her "Magic" and Gary shows up at her doorstep thus them two hooking up

7. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Unfornatuatly this happens all to often in real life which makes it even harder to watch for me. I loved the movie and it was done so well. But that scene gets me every time as I am a huge animal lover.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I dont usually cry at movies but The Notebook, I cried three times during that movie. At the end, where they both pass away together, it was such a bitter sweet ending.

9. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

The most horrible movie for me was * Nightwatch !.

With this film it runs coldly the backs down.
    And one gets one in some places nearly coronary, as the Alarm suddenly in mortuary loose-went... :eek:

The * A Time To Kill * was the memorable film, because I can never forget the last words of lawyer Jake Taylor Brigance (Metthew McConaughey) as he said in his dramatic pleading in the end of the process:.... Imagine they that girl would be white... and cried.

The lovely happening was * The Thorn Birds *, as padre Ralph de Briccasart (Richard Chamberlain) dateless in the small Maggie falls in love....

10. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

The most
    HORRIBLE: Rosemary's shild. Thats so awful, OMG :lol:
    MEMORABLE: Conudrum, aka Frame by Frame, with the cast of Marg Helgenberger. Her character was awesome and I loved the way the story grew up.
    LOVELY: Fire down below with Marg Helgenberger and Steven Segal. Marg is so adorable in it :)

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

terrible recent movie I've seen
    was Tristan and Isolde, OOHH the DRAMA and not good drama!

I'll get back to you on memorable and lovely
    so many movies to choose from

12. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

FINDING NEVERLAND, ohhh that ending where they create the play in the backyard, i cried my eyes out, i was still crying as i was walking out the theater...i love that movie

most horrible ending has to be THE VILLAGE, i almost fell outta the chair