The 'Miami' Team Faces Destruction

CSI Files

Captain
The ongoing “Miami Taunter” storyline heralds big changes for the CSI: Miami team as season ten draws to a close. (Spoilers after the jump!) As CSI Files previously reported, Raquel Welch will play the matriarch of the Navarro clan in an upcoming episode. She is the grandmother of “Miami Taunter” suspect Esteban Navarro (Kuno Becker), [...]

More...

Yeah, I think Miami is probably safe, but it would suck if they did surprise us by canceling it after they split up the team.

Splitting up the team? LV tried this already and it did NOT go over well. Miami is not strong enough ratings wise to pull this off! They better hope they plan to put everything back into place in next season's premiere or they could face cancellation themselves! I do NOT like this idea at all. I think its a total rip off of LV's past storyline.

This isn't the first time one CSI show has done a similar storyline on a different CSI show, so I don't think we should start panicking. If the show comes back, like I believe it will, this is only going to be a temporary separation.

Back