The 'Miami' Finale Comes Out On Top

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Miami took the top spot on Monday, May 24 with the season finale episode “All Fall Down”. The episode pulled in 12.38 million viewers and a 3.2 rating/9 share in the key 18-49 demographic prized by advertisers. This put it ahead of the second half of a two-hour premiere of ABC’s The Bachelorette, which [...]

More...

Considering that they had no real competition (Castle's season finale was last week), I'm not surprised that they won.

I'm a little surprised that the numbers were higher for a season finale that was strongly promoted (finally) and contained references to the whole team going down.

It will be interesting to see what the move to Sunday's does to them next season. I don't have a good feeling about it.

The finales always bring in the numbers. Whatever the promo is it's still the finale. Usually more people tune in.

The finales always bring in the numbers. Whatever the promo is it's still the finale. Usually more people tune in.

Oops! My bad. My first post should have read that I'm surprised that the number "weren't higher" (as opposed to were higher - which takes on an entirely different meaning).

Sorry about that! I must get better at proof-reading! :(

Back