The kid from Child`s play...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CSI_Andersen, Jan 6, 2008.

1. CSI_Andersen

CSI_Andersen Hit and Run

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Well it doesn't work for me :lol: But i'm going to check out the video :D Do you know what time he's on? (I love the song)

Edit: NOpe I don't think it's the boy from Child's Play :D

3. CSI_Andersen

CSI_Andersen Hit and Run

Thanks, that was a fast replay!

I was looking at it, and just like wow isen`t thet the boy, Last episode thay sent here in Norway was 4.03, so I havent seen the kid other than on youtube a X times to little and just asumed. Thanks anyway..

4. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

The kid from "Child's Play" is called Anthony Tavera. He played young Danny Taylor on a couple episodes of "Without a Trace".

5. CSI_Andersen

CSI_Andersen Hit and Run

Yeah, I was on IMDB.com and looked him up...

Danny Taylor? *Thinking about something alse than Without a trace :rolleyes:* Yeah, I have a nauthy mind :devil:

6. althea

althea Lab Technician

I was watching Recycling yesterday *again* and I'm pretty convinced its the same boy from Child's Play in a small part. There's this paedophile Danny and Stella goes to interrogate in a restaurant and when they walk into the restaurant the guy is busy drawing in sugar with this small boy. Anyone want to check it out?

7. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

*smacks self* That's why he looked so familiar! I've watched that WAT episode at least a dozen times... ;)

8. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

There's no mention that he was in J'Lo's vid, but it could've been him, I don't know, I checked on IMDB. And does look a little like him, but it might not be him.

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

IMDb doesn't list it, but it's possible it was considered an extra role and he never got credit for it. It's been ages since I've seen "ReCycling" so I don't know.

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I've literally just finished watching ReCycling, and oddly I realised early on that I had never seen the episode before! (I have the season one DVD's so I can't work out how I have managed to miss it!) :lol:

Anyway, yes it's definitely the same child. He doesn't have a speaking role so I guess he wouldn't be credited. He looks exactly the same, only tinier. He's a cutie. :)

11. althea

althea Lab Technician

^^ I can't believe you missed an episode :eek: :lol: And you know what I would not have watched it again but on Sunday a colleague of mine asked for something to watch so I dug up my New York box sets because she has never watched an episode of CSI NY *how sad* and I was getting nostalgic for the old days I guess so I watched a few epi's Recycling being one of them. And yep its definetly the same boy ;) much younger of course.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That's pretty cool!