The Gender Poll ~ Which are you?

What's your gender?

• Male

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Female

Votes: 99 94.3%

• Total voters
But well, we girls have a lot to drool over, too.......

But I really wonder where all the guys are. Come on guys, it's really nice here!

We have 6 guys drooling over Emily Procter, and 89 girls drooling over the other guys. The odds aren't that bad :p

And so we're all drooling together. :lol: But maybe there are more women because the shows have more guys? Hm, no idea. Well, who knows, maybe some day it'll change and we'll have tons of men here.

Hey, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm a girl who respects the beauty of the women of CSI... and the beauty of the men, of course! We all know how beautiful Emily Proctor and Eva LaRue are! Crap... I think I just spelled Eva's last name wrong... Oh well... someone correct me if I have!

Definitely. I'm off to print out pictures of everyone so I can paste them to my notebooks. If class gets boring, I'll just close my notebook and get the entertainment I'm so cruelly deprived of in class ;)

Amanda_Ruth said:
Definitely. I'm off to print out pictures of everyone so I can paste them to my notebooks. If class gets boring, I'll just close my notebook and get the entertainment I'm so cruelly deprived of in class ;)
I couldn't do that...cos I started drooling and it was rather counter-productive. :guffaw:

I know what you mean! During the lectures I'm also writing fics;) Sometimes school/uni/college can help to find some inspiration:guffaw:

Wow! 91 girls now! Here's a lot of girl power:guffaw:

Add 1 more female to the mix ... that makes 95. W00T!!!!! it keeps growing and growing and growing... :D :p

Back