The extra room's no longer available

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by shell_kikii, Aug 24, 2008.

1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

This story is kind of continuation of my last fanfic. Hope you like it, no matter you’re a smackfan or not. Thank you.

The extra room’s no longer available

Mac was dressing for work while Stella was still sleeping. He put on his coat and sat on the bedside.
    “Stella,” he kissed her cheek to wake her up, “you go to a doctor if you’re not feeling better later, OK?”
    “I’m fine.” Stella said groggily.
    “You’re not fine. You’ve been sick for at least a week. You just wouldn’t go to the doctor.” Mac got up. “Alright, I’m going to the lab now and return to take you to a doctor in the afternoon.”
    “There’s no need. I promise I’ll go later. It’s my day off anyway.” Stella sat up and leaned against the pillows.
    Satisfied, Mac kissed her and left.
    -----------------------------------------
    Mac was examining some evidence with Adam when his phone rang.
    “Taylor.” Mac listened and frowned, “I’ll be right there.” He ended the call, “Adam, finish the work. Stella passed out in a drug store. I’m going to the Queen’s Mercy Hospital. Keep me post.” He took off his lab gown as he hurried out.
    “Oh…Is she alright?” Adam turned but Mac was already gone.
    -----------------------------------------
    Stella woke up and disorientated, “where am I?”
    “You’re in the hospital.”
    Stella turned to found Mac sitting in a chair. He moved to sit on the bedside, leaned closer to stroke Stella’s face. “How do you feel?” He said softly.
    Stella took his hand, “I’m fine, what happened to me?”
    “You passed out in a drug store. The doctor said you’re gonna be alright. You just need to rest more and eat more, for you and the baby’s sake.” Mac smiled.
    “Baby?”
    “Yeah, our baby! Honey, you’re such a good CSI but you don’t know you are carrying a baby!?” Mac grinned.
    Stella lowered her gaze.
    Mac’s smile faded, “you know. Why don’t you tell me?”
    “I’m not sure. I lose my appetite and have morning sickness. I went to buy the test kit, that why I was in the store. I don’t know, Mac. You don’t have any child with Claire. I don’t know if you want any. I have bad sleep. I…” Stella wiped her tears away with both hands.
    “Hey, look at me.” Mac gently lifted her head up. “I love you, Stella. Thank you for giving me a baby.” He kissed her on her mouth.
    “A baby! Our baby!” Stella cried and laughed at the same time.
    “Marry me, Stella.”
    “What? You don’t have to do this because we are having a baby, Mac. I mean you’re not ready yet. I don’t want you regret it.” Stella was a little bit upset.
    Mac took out a little box from his coat’s pocket. He opened the box, the ring was in simple but elegant design. “I’ve been carrying this little thing around for two weeks. I was planning to propose to you. Now’s the perfect timing, double happiness.” He paused. “Stella, would you marry me?”
    Stella was speechless. She just nodded and started crying all over again. Mac slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her again.
    “I think we can transform the extra room into a nursery.” Mac suggested.
    “Right. I didn’t take your offer last time. I never dream that’ll be our baby’s room. Thank you Mac, for giving me a family.”
    “No. I’m not giving you a family. We create a family together.” Mac held her hands up and kissed her ringed finger.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

love it...glad you're writing more. :)

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Looved it:D the hospital scene was soo cute and sweet:D

4. laurence0311

laurence0311 Hit and Run

I love it!! It's great :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

5. shell_kikii

Thank you for the nice feedback, gals. :)I'm working on the second part right now. It may take longer because I'm not a good writer.:p

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw.. What a nice fiction!! I love it kikii. Thanks for posting it here. Its interesting especially the hospital scene. I'm not a good writer too. But i wrote a long story in school. Which is the starting to the end of Mac and Stella. I've wrote three chapters now but i never got the time to type it in here. Maybe i will after my exams. :lol:. My grammar is kind of bla..:guffaw:Hope you post your second part here soon. I can't wait!!! :)

7. shell_kikii

Hi, here's the second part of the story. Your comments are welcome.:)
    I forgot to disclaim the characters or story lines. I don't know if it is important:confused:, hope that would be OK I do it here and now.

Eight months ago, Stella Bonasera became Stella Bonasera Taylor. The wedding ceremony was small but sweet. Only the team members and a few friends were invited. Sid volunteered to walk Stella down the aisle. She was happy, healthy and glamorous. Mac in his black suit is the most handsome groom in the world.
    Both Danny and Flack wanted to be the baby’s god father. They would be happy because Stella was carrying twins, a boy and a girl. They finally agreed Flack would take the first born baby.
    Since last two months, Mac had prohibited Stella from working the field. She worked regular office hours and took care of the household work liked some ordinary housewives. Paper work was boring but she could live with it. She could read stories or sing to her unborn babies while waiting Mac to come home. Mac would go home to have dinner with her although he always needed to go back to work.
    -------------------------------------------
    Stella was waiting in line to the cashier with a cart full of stuff when suddenly she felt someone tugging her dress. She turned and looked down, there was a little boy looking up at her. The boy was about 5 or 6 years old, he was filthy with bare feet. His right hand was tugging at Stella while he was sucking the left hand thumb.
    Stella crouched down, “hi, what’s your name? Are you lost?” Stella said softly and put a hand on the boy’s shoulder. The boy just stared at Stella, then he let go of her dress and pointed to the bread in the cart.
    “You want some bread? OK.” Stella noticed some dark red substance under the boy’s fingernails when she started to stand up. She took the boy’s hand and examined it. The substance looked like dried blood and there were bruises in his arm.
    The supermarket manager approached, “Hey little guy, I told you not to go inside. Come on, let’s go.” He turned to Stella, “I’m sorry, Mrs. Taylor.” He pushed the boy to the exit.
    “No, no, no.” Stella stopped the manager, “Can I borrow your office for a while? I want to ask him some questions.”
    “I’m sorry, Mrs. Taylor…” the manager was not happy about the request.
    Stella took her badge out from her handbag and flashed it to the manager’s face. “I think something serious had happened to this little boy. You didn’t report when you first saw him. You just kicked him out to the street? He’s so young!” Stella glared at the manager. “Now, I would appreciate your cooperation.”
    The wide-eyed manager didn’t know this beautiful pregnant customer was a police officer. He felt uneasy under her criticizing gaze.
    “What did you get yourself into, Detective?” Mac cut in. Stella turned and found her handsome husband behind her. They smiled at each other. Mac put a protective hand on Stella’s back.
    “Mac, this little boy came out of no where. He got bruises in his arm and something like dried blood under his fingernails. I’m afraid he was abused or something.”
    Mac examined the boy himself. “There was a break-in robbery in the next block this morning. An old woman was killed. The only witness was her grandson but he was missing. I think this is the boy. You wait with him in the office. I’m going back to the car to take my kit. Let’s scrape his fingernails and pick up other traces before we take him to the hospital for further check up.”
    “Come on, sweetheart. I’ll give you some bread and milk after you clean up.” Stella took the boy’s little hand and followed the manager to the office.

8. laurence0311

laurence0311 Hit and Run

Great part's
    Continue please

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That's really good.
    Can't wait for more :thumbsup:

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Ah.. nice story kikii.. Hope you will continue and update soon. =D

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, this storys is really good Shell, you're doing a great job, can't wait for the next update. :D

12. giovinazzo<3

aww great part:D Stella was sweet to the little boy, can't wait for your next update:D

13. shell_kikii

Hi gals, here's part 3.:)

The boy’s name was Sean Carter, six years old. Parents deceased. His grandmother was his only relative. He was checked healthy except the bruises in his arm. The pattern of the bruises was like imprint of someone’s fingers. Maybe someone had grabbed the boy by his arm. The blood under the boy’s fingernails was not his. The DNA result came back not the grandmother’s blood either. It was male DNA, may belong to the killer. Danny ran the result through the system but got no match.
    Sean didn’t speak a word since he met Mac and Stella. He was in shock. He couldn’t tell what had happened in the house. He just shook his little head to all the questions. Mac decided to call a psychologist to assess him in the morning.
    Sean was sleeping in the sofa in Mac’s office when Mac came in. He wouldn’t let go of Stella’s hand even he was sleeping.
    “Stella, let me take you home. You’re tired. You needed to rest.” Mac took Stella’s another hand.
    “I’m doing fine, Mac. I want to stay with Sean.”
    “No, you’ve been through a busy day. It’s late now.” Mac glanced at his watch, “well, 3 in the morning. You shouldn’t stay up. Come on, let’s go home.” Mac insisted.
    “Please, Mac, let me stay until the Child Welfare show up. Then I’ll go home, stay in bed for the rest of the day.” Stella tried to make a deal.
    “Stella…”
    “Mac,” Stella stood up and planted a kiss on Mac’s mouth, “you know me. I would never rest unless the case is solved and Sean is settled down.”
    Mac sighed heavily, “Alright, try to take some sleep in the sofa. I’ll be in the lab, call me if you need me.” He moved another chair to the front of the sofa. “Here, put your feet up.” He kissed her and left.
    Stella was exhausted but she couldn’t sleep. Looking at Sean, an orphan, like herself. What hell did he been through? What’s ahead of his road? She felt lucky to have Mac and the babies. She promised herself she would love them with all her strengths.
    Stella kept thinking about the case, suddenly, an idea popped up.
    ----------------------------------------
    Mac, Danny and Lindsay were at another crime scene early in the morning.
    “No, no, no. You stay in the office. You what? Stella, what’s in your mind?” Mac was yelling at the phone, “Alright, I’m coming over. Wait there.” Mac turned to Danny, “Danny, you run the show. Stella took Sean to his grandma’s crime scene. I must go over there. Keep me post.” Mac hurried to his car.
    “Got it.” Danny answered to Mac’s back. He nudged Lindsay with his elbow, “It’s funny to watch Stell driving Mac crazy these days.”
    “She’s his wife and she’s pregnant. He just wanted to protect her.”
    “Still, it’s funny.” Danny shrugged.

14. giovinazzo<3

nice part:hugegrin: loved it in the end at Danny:lol: Lol:D

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, another great chapter, the little bit at the end was cute. :D Can't wait for the next update. :D