The Eleventh Hour

GregNickRyanFan

Holographic Moderator
New show started tonight. Decent I thought.

Marc Blucas :drool: Not crazy about the facial hair though.

Loved the scene with Jacob clicking the channels on the tv and going "Lies." and then "More lies!" and clicking the tv off. :lol:

The woman agent's alarm going off and Jacob saying "Oops I must have sat on it." :guffaw:

That bad lady stabbed the boy's daddy right in front of him. glad she didn't hurt the boy.

Hold on a minute. Gepetto is a woman? Didn't see that one coming.

Anyone else watch the show?

See me not wanting to go to page two made me miss this lol.I love the show!!! Especially jacob he cracks me up,I liked when he was in the hotel room,hilarious,the last few eps were a blast.The recent one where he was like "Do you know whats in thoses?" and she answered and when he said insects her face was hilarious!!

Oh, look, a mummified thread! Fun! Sadly, though, it's for the show that I claim is the actual best new show for CBS. Not a fan of The Mentalist. Sue me.

I loved the MacGyver joke in the last episode. Plus, the whole "That did not just happen" "Well, at least we know who our bad guy is" exchange made me grin.

-CrazyLady is crazy, whether she was in the first place or not.
-RACHEL! Dude, a crossbow? What the frick?
-Don't. Touch. The. Arrow.
-Deputy Director is an ass. I seriously want to punch him. Someone please shoot him with a crossbow.
-*laughs* Rachel's like "Are you serious? Really? Are you that dumb/high?"
-"They probably poisoned someone."
-Aw, he's so worried.
-Hood, SEARCH FASTER.
-"Besides, you need me. Let's face it, you're the worst driver in the world." Hee.

I had this episode on and immediately squeed CAMERON (Daddo, who played Ray- better known as Rollie Tyler on F/X: The Series). I love him! (I miss Rollie Tyler lol and I missed Cam's Aussie accent). But then girl started ranting and I thought Oh god, of course he's gonna be the bad guy. Click! Turned off the tv. :lol: It's annoying when they get the well-known actor to play the bad guy on these shows cause it always happens with the exception of the CSI episode John Schneider was in. :lol:

I really like this show, it's kinda cool having the chick be the badass & the guy stand there not sure of what to do. :lol:
I adore him though - those green eyes :drool: yes, I am a sucker & I would gaze into them any chance I got; plus he has one sexy raspy voice that gives me tingles. :p

The finale was pretty good - Rachel cracks me up, & I adore "the big guy" (don't remember his name, the detective I think) he's too hilarious!

The detective, Felix Lee, is played by Omar Benson Miller. He has had guest appearances on Law & Order: SVU, Karen Sisko, The West Wing, and has done several movies in his ten year career. He is in two motion pictures currently filming, one in post-production, and one in pre-production.

No, it's not just you. (Well, it could be but it isn't.) I thought the same thing. I remember watching Whitaker host the last Twilight Zone remake, and thought this guy was him. Had to look it up on imdb.com to find out.

FELIX! That's what it is! *V8 smack to the head*

I thought I recognized him from other shows too, but it may just be what GNRfan & Dynamo said, he does resemble Forrest Whitaker & that's probably why he looks familiar to me.

I actually really love this show. It's become a fast favorite of mine. I only worry that it's not going to be as popular as the network will like and it'll be pulled before it's been given the chance to show how good it really can be.

I haven't seen every episode and I'm still not sure if I'm fond of the "new" guy, Felix. I feel like the Rachel/Hood dynamic was enough for a while. But, I think that Felix is fitting in pretty well and as the show's still just in it's first season I guess he's not all that new--all of them are.

I love the jokes! I chuckled at the "Lies" "more lies" bit that the OP stated. I also remember very distinctly chuckling at a joke referencing Twilight. Not because I'm a huge Twilight fan but mostly because I really like when people make references I get. It was also nice that the person was "team Jacob" as opposed to Edward.

Hmm... what else can I say? I really like the dynamic between Rachel and Hood. I know that there's a lot of material out there that have people jumping on the 'shipper band wagon full speed ahead but I reallly like their relationship. There's a wholesome, child-like, quiality to the relationship they have. It's unnaturally honest, you know?

What do you guys think about the show's chances though? Do you think it's good enough to last a few seasons? I'm really worried it doesn't have enough of a following yet to stand on it's own. Is it gonna make it?

Why do I keep getting the feeling that all shows coming new to my country these days are already old ones in 'the big world'?

This one makes me feel like it's happened...
I'm at the episode 3 tonight and so far I like it. Reminds so much of Mentalist:lol:

Unfortunately I have to wait for Fringe air first and only then to get to this one, but it's worth the wait

Back