'The Defenders' Shares The Top Spot

CSI Files

Captain
The new CBS legal drama The Defenders debuted on Wednesday, September 22 in the timeslot formerly occupied by CSI: New York. The series, which counts CSI: Crime Scene Investigation showrunner Carol Mendelsohn as an executive producer, pulled in 12.09 million viewers and a 2.9 rating/9 share in the key 18-49 demographic prized by advertisers. This [...]

More...

Hi NY fans, don't watch this Carol's craft (LOL I still want to be nice by using craft instead of...)! Anyway, you have many choices. If you want, you can watch CSI: NY on TNT Wed 10pm onwards! :)

I tried to watch this show and I was kind of bored to be honest, so I switched over to "The Whole Truth", but that was boring too, so I switched to TNT and watched a Bones repeat instead. :lol:

I was so tired of the advertisments of this, that I wasn't going to watch it, but did, and it was great. Jim Belushi was fantastic, the whole show riveting throughout. A bit of comedy was great and when it was over, I read ex. producer by Carol Mendelsohn, no wonder, the goddess of the writing world, boy she's ab busy gal. I liked it:thumbsup:

Back