'The Deep' Promo Now Available

CSI Files

Captain
The promo for the CSI: New York episode "The Deep" is now available from CBS.

Mac Taylor and his team investigate a body found in the New York harbor. In the process, they discover that they must work quickly, or there will be explosive consequences. "The Deep" was written by <font color=yellow>Wendy Battles</font>.

The promo is currently available for download on CBS.com. For those of you with slower connections, here is a transcript:

<dl><dt><dd>[A couple rides on a jet ski, the girl holding up a sign that says "I heart NY" with 'NY' crossed out and "New Jersey" written below it]<dd>[The girl screams]<dd>[There is a body floating face-down in the water, wearing a diving suit]<dd>[Close on a skeletal face]<dd>[Text over: 'Wednesday']

</dt><dt>WEDNESDAY

<dd>[Mac Taylor sits on a boat with two men in diving suits, one of whom is Sheldon Hawkes]<dd>Hawkes: There's something definitely down there.<dd>[Underwater shot of several barrels]<dd>[Someone in a diving suit is swimming past an underwater structure]

</dt><dt>A DISCOVERY DEEP DOWN

<dd>[A log underwater shifts, trapping Hawkes]<dd>[Mac stands next to Lindsay and holds a communication device]

</dt><dt>IS BEYOND DANGEROUS

<dd>Mac: Hawkes<dd>[Hawkes is shown, trapped, underwater]<dd>Hawkes: I'm not getting enough air.<dd>[Close on Mac]<dd>Mac: We have an emergency

</dt><dt>IT COULD BE

<dd>[Montage of diagrams, images of supplies on a table, a container marked 'Dangerous']<dd>[A shot of Stella Bonasera]<dd>Stella: They built a bomb, Mac.<dd>[Text over: 'Catastrophic']

</dt><dt>CATASTROPHIC

<dd>[Shots of New York City]<dd>[Shot of Stella yelling urgently into a walkie talkie]<dd>Stella: Backup in here now!<dd>[Shot of two men on the ground]<dd>[A black man rushes out of a door]<dd>[A helicopter flies overhead]<dd>Don Flack: I want a city-wide taskforce.<dd>[Shot of Stella looking into a car window and demanding an answer from the person inside]<dd>Stella: Where's the damn target?<dd>[Mac slams a man up against the wall, his arm against the man's neck]<dd>Mac: You've got about one minute to tell me where you planted that bomb.<dd>[Close-up shot of a remote control or detonation device]<dd>[The containers underwater have blinking lights around them]<dd>[Another shot of the remote, lights flashing]<dd>[Sound of an explosion]

</dt><dt>A NEW CSI: NEW YORK, WEDNESDAY ON CBS

<dd>[Text over: 'CSI: NY, New episode, Wednesday 10/9 c']</dt></dl>

To view the promo for "The Deep", head over to the official CSI: New York website.<center></center>

Don Flack: I want a city-wide taskforce.
[Shot of Stella looking into a car window and demanding an answer from the person inside]
Stella: Where's the damn target?
[Mac slams a man up against the wall, his arm against the man's neck]
Mac: You've got about one minute to tell me where you planted that bomb

Intense. Dramatic. Exciting. Sounds great!

And I love that Flack can just demand a city wide taskforce! SuperFlack is awesome. :D

Elsie said:
Don Flack: I want a city-wide taskforce.

Intense. Dramatic. Exciting. Sounds great!

And I love that Flack can just demand a city wide taskforce! SuperFlack is awesome. :D

:lol: :lol: Yup, it's great to see that Flack is keeping the attitude from 401 in 402 too. Hope it's here to stay! He really seams more confident! :D SuperFlack is hot!

Back