The CSI's phones

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by saras_girlfriend, Jan 14, 2006.

1. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Hey, does anyone know what brand and type of phone the characters on the show use? My contract is allowing me a new phone next month, and I like to be inspired ;)

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I'm not sure what kind they use NOW but I know in the first couple of seasons Saras was a Nokia (which was my old phone) because we had the same ring tone (scary I know) but I HIGHLY recommend you get a Motorola Razr thats what II have and I'd seriously be lost now without it

3. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

what kind of Nokia? I have a 6230i at the moment :p

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Yay at Nokia phones! But... Someone said in some point that they use Nextel phones.

Don't remember better. I've noticed that in CSIs... dead ones always have Nokia phones :p

5. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I honestly dont remember what my old phone was all I remember was we had the same ringtone *Smirks* I remember freaking out over it
    DeWacko I think alot of times they change what they have (they did that with thier camera's as well)

6. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

Currently they have Mike/or if you will, NexTel phones, but they never use the Press to Talk function...I mean what's the point? I remember Grissom had this awesome Motorola phone that swivelled...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I think in CSI: LV i've seen the RAZR Black, I work with cell phones so I at times take notice and i'm like hey! I know that phone. There is a new colour for the RAZR now actually called magenta, i like the look of them.

I have an LG 3300 wireless mobile phone, which I like.

Motorola's I find the hardest to do anything technical with. If a person isn't super savvy with mobile phones but I guess if you want to know by the book it all depends. Nokia's like if you need to reprogram your phone is the easiest to operate in that sense.

Anyways i'm not at work so I shouldn't really be thinking this eh?

8. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

gaaah im afraid we dont have those phones here in Holland. So Ill keep it with my Nokia then :p Long live Nokia :D

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Nokia is a common phone, next to Motorola I think in popularity but I think Nokia is a more reliable phone.

Speaking of Holland..did you know that Europe was the first continent to introduce the 3rd Generation of technology called GSM?

I think CSI's should have cool phones like in The Matrix.

10. lane

lane Police Officer

I think Grissom has a Motorola V70.

11. Onnie

Onnie Witness

I loved Grissom's swivel phone!!! I went for a Samsung D500 just because it slides open lol

12. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

I know that in Grave Danger Grissom had the Silver Motorola V3 Razr which is the reason why I have one Danny in NY also has that phone in the ep Trapped I think it's called.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Ryan also has the Razr phone, I think he used it in the ep Nailed. I dunno if the offer is still there but I believe the Phonehouse in the Netherlands had a offer with a limited Pink Razr. The thing is if you are extending your contract with this phone you need to pay an extra 200 euros

14. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

I think that Mac has the Treo 700wx? Not sure though..