The best ending for CSI: Miami?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Bigdog, May 9, 2008.

1. Bigdog

Bigdog Dead on Arrival

Since there is a thread on what the worst ending for CSI: Miami would be. I decided to do one to see what you guys would think the best ending for CSI: Miami would be?

I will post mine as soon as I think alittle bit more on it. During that point, I would love to hear some of your ideas on what the best ending would be to you.

2. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Best ending- I think if it just naturally ran its course. The CSIs had a life before the show, and implying that they have a good one after would be nice to see. Also, tying up any loose ends, but not having everyone leave or anything.

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Maybe, Horatio retiring and Calleigh becoming the one in charge. It would be a natural thing to happen, since she is the second in command. I wouldn't like anyone to die or leave on bad terms.

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I know I shouldn't be shippy but the best ending for me is for H to end up with Yelina.

But as for the very last scene, I'd like to see the team continuing in what they do, like all of them arriving at a crime scene like in 'From The Grave', then fade to black. To show that they all are still doing what they do best, ie being CSIs.

5. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

i dont want to see csi miami end but incase it does.....
    i would like to see calleigh and eric get married, oh it would be the best!
    and after wat eric said to calleigh on last nites epi...(i wont spoil it for those who havent seen it yet!) but i also think that ryan and natalia would b a good couple! so there is ur ending!

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Let's try not to get too shippy in here so we keep this forum open for everyone, shippers and non-shippers alike.

7. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

The best ending, IMHO, would be the team coming together and sitting in at a table in a diner, reminising w/flashbacks. They're all hanging out, laughing, joking around, and then H enters, and everyone gets kinda quiet and looks up. He takes off his sunglasses, looks at them, then cracks a smile and pulls up a chair, patting them on the shoulder or giving them a half-hug. Just nice interaction between all of them. (Kinda like a longer version of what CSI:NY did for Aiden in its Season 2 Finale "Heroes.")

They definitely all need to be in the same scene, just "paling around" or whatnot. Maybe it's at H's retirement party or something. That would be appropriate - him passing the torch to Calleigh, etc. That would be really nice. Just to see that "team spirit" again ::sigh::

8. Bigdog

Bigdog Dead on Arrival

miamirocks, WOW that was the same exact thing I wanted for an ending but I decided not to post it at the time. I just wanted to here other peoples. LOL The same thing pretty much.

I thought a great ending would be for them all sitting at the table looking back at the GOOD times and all laughing. Horatio is also laughing and is just acting like a person rather then a robot or something. they are all drinking as well and having a good time.

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Mine would be a variation of some of the previous scenarios.

The members of the team are sitting at a large restaurant table, laughing and talking cheerfully, munching on appetizers and having drinks. They look up at the sound of Horatio and Rick laughing good-naturedly with each other. The two men walk up to the table, say hello to everybody and sit down and join them. The restaurant is a Southern-style smokehouse and Bar B Que place. It's owned by Horatio and Rick, who have taken early retirements from MDPD because of stress-related issues. The number of people H has killed has finally got to him, and the way people kept yelling at Rick just because he was doing his job finally got to him. And their restaurant has become very popular not only because the food is delicious, but also because of the delicious pie deserts. :):thumbsup::)

R.