The bar/cafe scene at the end!!! Season 8 episode 2

Armen

Victim
Wow, is csi miami laying down the prework for making the show more personal and realistic. I mean a have always though that one of the reasons that miami is so different than the other csi series is that is more carton-series like.

See if i can explain my self better. :
The hero, horatio never makes mistakes, the characters always look good, they are all good looking, you dont really see scenes where they do somethin personal, like eat, meet after hours and hang out, or other likewise stuff. The bar scene could be a twist to this, Maybe there will be more scenes where u see the characters doing more humane things.

I am not fra the us so I apologize the lack og vocabulary to explain what i mean but i hope that u will get it.

So am i the only way thinking like this.

No worries on your language, I can understand you - and welcome to the board. I hope to see more of these moments as well, & yes hopefully it's a sign there will be more to come! Even just a few gatherings a season would impress me at this point. ;)
In addition to this, I'd also like to see the team gathering around a conference table, or possibly in the break-room too, ANY room for that matter. It's those moments that certainly give the viewer a whole new perspective on the characters/team.

I can't say the show will ever lose it's "comic/cartoon" feel. I think that aspect will always be there in some way, & quite honestly I still have always been able to see a little reality with some of the characters.... just some of them. ;)
All the same, there is no harm in showing them drink, eat, & do the normal things people do in everyday life/work (so long as it doesn't stray far from the crime/science) - tptb have possibly figured this out finally, & hopefully they will continue.

Don't forget they had one scene together, maybe a couple of years ago, where they went walking along the beach.

In the early seasons we saw the team in the breakroom discussing the case ,the events of the day or even eating.We even saw Speed and Eric out at a club(that burned down)so seeing a few gatherings would actually be a return to what was done early in the series and it would be welcome.The gathering or meetings would at least foster a team spirit or a team that works together,that wants to get the job done.

I loved the ending, it was a refreshing change from what we are used to seeing. Sure CSI Miami has done a few scenes like this in the past, but it is rare. I would like to see more scenes like this, after a hard day at work seeing everyone hanging out and just having a good time.

I agree, I really enjoy seeing them off duty or all together at the end of the day. It makes them a little more human and believable.

Greatfan- Eric and Speed in the club was so much fun to watch and it was so nice seeing the boys out the town after shift, doing their thing.

I agree. It was great to see them get together again. In the early years they used to do all those things. Speed listened to music while he worked on a case. Calleigh teased Eric in "Spring Break." I don't think it's been since S5 and that walk on the beach in "Death Pool 101". Nice to have the old team back. :thumbsup:

Back