The "6 Links" philosiphy- Has it worked for you?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Sarahh, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Sarahh

Sarahh Witness

So you may have heard the amazing idea that you can connect yourself to anyone you want by a maximum of 6 links. I sort of believed it, but not until I realised, that by 5 links I know Jorja Fox, did I give a crap, and of course, now I do.

Okay, so:
    My friends aunt sold a puppy (Seriously) to David Caruso, who knows Marg Helgenberger, who knows Jorja Fox.

I'm sure that there are a lot of other variables in there between Marg Helgenberger and Jorja Fox, but thats one possible way that I know her by 5 links. I just assumed that it was 5 links because, I don't think Sara actually went to Miami in the crossover episode between Vegas and Miami... hmmm... whatever. In under 6 links, I know her, so HA~! TADA =)

*Sarahh's all full of herself and happy*
    Someone reading this: But I actually met her.
    Sarahh: Oh... =(

But anywho.... if not directly, do you know any CSI's by 6 links or less?

2. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

I do indeed.

My grade 8 science teacher met Keanu Reeves once, who worked with Denzel Washington on Much Ado About Nothing, and Denzel Washington worked with Dakota Fanning in Man on Fire, and Dakota Fanning was on the episode Blood Drops, so from her I can connect to the whole CSI cast!

Edited to change "Gum Drops" to "Blood Drops" :lol:

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Actually, 4ENSIX, Dakota Fanning was on Blood Drops in First Season. The girl isn't Dakota Fanning, it was Mary Matilyn Mouser who play Cassie.

4. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Oh yeah...that was a complete and total brain fart :lol:. Of course I meant Blood Drops, it's just that I just watched Gum Drops and it's still on my mind. :lol: Whoops!

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

That's okay. I did the same thing. Who is that person? Who use to be on CSI guest star.

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i met chris berman in florida who is a sportscaster in the us. he was in the movie 'second string' with george eads :)

7. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

LOL my sister goes to school with a boy who lives next door to David Caruso, and his mom (his as in her friend's, not DC) is her carpool driver. I have to meet him. Also, my dad knows Jerry Bruckheimer who knows all of them.

8. Sarahh

Sarahh Witness

Yeah my agent knows Jerry Bruikheimer from my attempted run-in with potc. </3